Come out

3 hours later we pulled up to the nightmare house. Looking at this house makes me feel fucking sick. "Wow I fucking hate this" Will said. We got out the car and made sure to take the keys with us. We all kept looking around. We walked into the house but saw no one. "No ones fucking here" Will said. "He is he just wants you to think he isn't" I said as we walked up the stairs. "Precisely" someone said from behind us. I turned around and was met with a pig face. "Miss me" he said then pulled out his knife. Everyone screamed and started running. Some fucking how I ended up alone in a room with Danielle. "Do you hear him" she asked. "No" I said. "Good that means everything's going according to plan" she said. "What" I asked. "Well he said pick who we wanted to kill and I picked you slut" she said. "What is your crazy ass going on about now" I asked. "While we were creating our plan he asked who I wanted to kill and I picked you" she said with a smile. "You're on his side" I asked as my heart began beating faster. "Yeah" she said with a smile. "That's why you got close to us you had everything planned" I said while backing up. "Yeah and Zach almost fucked it up by falling for you but luckily I got him back in check" she said. "Zach" I asked. "Yep crazy right" she said. "It's a tragic love story I'm going to kill you and Zach is going to kill Logan so hey at least you two can finally be together you'll just be dead" she laughed then pulled out a big ass knife. Oh my god. "You're not so bold now are you" she said. "Is the bunny rabbit scared" she asked with a fake frown. I looked around the room and noticed this was the one Zoe and I stayed in. I moved closer to the bed. Please still be there I thought to myself as I felt under the mattress. Yes. I thought as I felt my lighter. Right when Danielle was close enough I flicked it and burned her. She dropped the knife. "You burned me you bitch" she yelled. I punched her in the face.

She slapped me a few time but I just kept punching her. I picked up the knife but she got it out my hand and it slid over to the balcony. We continued fighting until we make it to the balcony. She had me right by the edge. She punched me then said "goodbye Lolita". "No goodbye Daniella" I said then stabbed her right in the stomach. She gasped. I spun us around like we were in a fucked Ed Sheeran music video  then pushed her off the edge and watched as she fell to the ground. She managed to take the wind out of me so I had to sit down.

Logan's point of view
Zach and I ran outside. "Where the fuck is everyone else" I asked. "Inside" he said. Before I could say anything he punched the shit out of me. "Fuck what the fuck is wrong with you". "I'm going to enjoy this so much" he said then punched me again. "You know I wasn't sure if I should team up with a murderer but I'm so glad I did" he said while punching me. I tried to swing but I missed then he knocked me to the ground. "You're working with the pig" I asked trying to spit the blood out my mouth. "Yep and me and Danielle are going to enjoy this so much". He laughed. "Danielle" I asked. "Yeah but she's Going to kill Lola I mean I'm a little sad about her dying I kind a liked her and it was pretty fun stealing her from you" he laughed. He tried to punch me again but I ended up hitting him. He stumbled and this gave me enough time to get up. I punched him again. "Fuck you" I yelled. "You fucked her" he screamed then punched me. " I love her you asshole" he yelled. "Well too bad dick wad because Lola loves me" I said. "Not Lola, Danielle" he yelled. Eww. "Danielle and I met piggy in the mental hospital our mom freaked when she found out we were fucking So she sent us their" he said. "What are you getting for killing us" I asked. "Money pig said if we help he'll give me and Danielle enough to leave town so we can be together" he said. "So you're just really fucked up eww I can't believe I fucked some brother loving whore" I said while feeling sick. I punched him again and right before either one of us could do anything else Danielles body fell to the group. "No" Zach yelled. "Fuck now I'm going To take your whole fucking head off" he said then jumped onto me. He kept punching me. Everything started to get fuzzy before suddenly Zach fell off me.

Lola's point of view
As I was trying to catch my breathe I heard people yelling. I looked down and saw Zach beating the shit out of Logan. I ran outside as fast as I could. I looked around for a moment and saw a huge ass rock right by the door. I ran past Danielles body then smashed the rock onto Zachs head. He fell off Logan and this gave Logan enough time to get up. Suddenly I heard screaming. Oh my god. Zoe and Will. Zach punched Logan again but he didn't fall instead Logan punched Zach as hard as he could. When Zach fell Logan picked up the rock and literally smashed Zachs head in. Blood covered Logan and the ground. Logan got up then threw the rock onto Zachs body. "Let's go" he said as we ran inside. But before we did I grabbed the knife from Danielles dead body.

We followed the screaming. We ran to a door that was locked but I could hear crying inside. Logan and I counted to 3 then ran into the door. You know how in cartoons when the character gets hurt and there are birds flying in circles around the characters head yeah well that just happened to me when I ran into this big ass door. The door broke then we saw it. Blood. Will was bleeding from his leg horribly and Zoe had a black eye. "He was chasing us he punched me then cut will then locked us in this room" she said while sobbing. Logan took off his hoodie then wrapped it around Will's leg. "We need to get out of here we can just let the cops deal with this pig" I said. They agreed and right before we walked out the room we heard a voice from downstairs.

"Come out come out wherever you are"