Six months later

"Oh god"I screamed."Harder" Logan asked while managing to hold me on the wall."Please" I begged. After several minutes of us groping each other we were done fucking in the snack closet at school.
15 minutes later we were fully clothed again and walking to 4th period. Right as we walked in the door Mr. Leblanc spoke "well look who finally decided to join us". Logan and I both walked to our table where Zoe and Will sat. "Did you get my Doritos"Zoe asked Logan. "Here" Logan said while pulling the chips out his pocket. "So did you grab them while you two were doing it or after" Will asked as Zoe tried to quietly open her chips. "That's a secret I'll never tell" Logan said with a wink.

The rest of school was fine and boring as hell. Afterwards we all decided to go to my house. The rest of the day was spent getting high and me quoting Chuck Bass lines. Since it was Friday and my birthday is Sunday Zoe decided to stay with me for the weekend. "Zoe just go for it" I said while trying to focus on painting my toes. "I can't just go for it" Zoe snapped. "You guys have been together for 6 months I'm sure he wants to do it" I said. Zoe wants to have sex with Will but she's so goddamn scared to tell him for no reason. "I wish he would just make the move on me" she said. "He's respectful to the Virgin Mary you can't be mad at him" I said with a laugh. "Was it awkward with Logan the first time" Zoe asked. "No we thought we were going to die remember" I said with a snort. She scrunched her nose but said nothing. Once my mom was asleep we snuck Logan and Will through my window. "So what are you two lovely ladies doing" Will asked as he put his arm around Zoe. "We're talking about my birthday"
I said. "Well continue" Logan said. "I think a party will do the job but like a big party" I said. "Then let's do that" Logan said. All of Saturday was spent planning then finally it was Sunday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Zoe said while jumping on me. "Thank you Zoe" I said with a laugh. We both got up then went to the kitchen that's where my mom, dad, Zoe, Will, and Logan sang me happy birthday. I opened my gifts from everyone and we all hung out for about an hour. We decided to have the party at Will's house since his parents are on vacation. Within a few hours Zoe and I were getting ready in my room. I'm wearing a tight black dress with my white air forces. I straightened my hair and did light make up. Zoe's wearing leggings with a cropped rose shirt and grey boots. She put her hair in a bun and did light makeup as well. Once we were done we got in Zoe's car and headed to Will's house.

I wish I would've stayed home.