He's watching

Today's Saturday. I woke up and Zach was already awake. "Did I wake you up" he asked. "No" I said. "Your phone keeps going off" he said. I looked at my phone and I had several messages from Zoe and Will and Logan. I texted in the group chat

"I'm fine I just need some space right now"

Zoe and Will understood but Logan didn't. He kept calling and texting me all weekend. Sunday morning a body was found by the lake. The persons throat was slit. Logan sent a screenshot of a message to the message.

"Another Body on your idiots hands and more to come" - piggy

Zach's still staying with me. Him and I were laying in my bed watching gossip girl when his phone beeped. It was a fucking message from the pig.

"I suggest you find another girl or else you'll be next" - piggy

I ended telling Zach to go home because I was scared for him. I locked all my doors and surprisingly nothing happened. I went to school where I saw Zoe and Will sitting on a bench. But something weird happened. When I looked at them I got this sinking feeling. Then I got flashbacks from that night. The pigs right. People are dying because we're careless. We're going on with our lives like this isn't happening. I can't be associated with them people just keep dying. When I took at them all I see is death and when I'm with them all that brings is death and it's not like Logan and I are on good terms. After having this realization I walked away quickly before they saw me. I ended up being able to avoid them up until 4th period because we all had that class together. They were all sitting at the normal table. But I couldn't. I looked around and saw an empty desk in the corner. I walked to it then sat down. Just then my phone beeped.

"What are you doing" from Zoe

"Good choice" - piggy

I ignored the message and didn't look at them for the rest of class. When the bell rung I practically ran out of class. He's watching. He's always watching.