The introduction

It was the worst night of my life. I watched people I didn't care about get sliced up and I watched people who I Genuinely felt bad for get sliced up. We all spent six days in the hospital then for about three months we all had to go to therapy basically some assholes with degrees were trying to make us feel less crazy or make us feel like we didn't just watch people get brutally murdered. The whole crime scene was cleaned up and after about two weeks everyone acted like it didn't happen like several people didn't die but hey who am I to say anything. We never found out who the accomplice was and we never got any more damn death threats so I figured whoever it was just skipped town in fear of being cought.

Once we were all back in school things were a little awkward I mean not awkward as in I screwed your boyfriend and you watched it happen more like we watched people die together so what the hell do we do now. But like I said life went on and eventually things went back to normal except for the couples of course we all seemed to switch partners. So like I said before if you like happy go lucky love stories with a nice happy ending do not read the story but on the other hand if you like actual nightmare shit coming to life and people getting brutally murdered then hey stick around.