Pig mask

I walked to the nearest park and laid on a slide. My dumbass ended up falling asleep because when I woke up it was dark outside. Shit. I can't see anything. I got up quickly and looked around. Just then I heard whistling. Then I heard stuff moving around me. I didn't know what to do so I started running. I don't know why but I looked behind me. I saw him. He was running right behind me. The pig. I screamed again and turned forward and right as I took my next step a body fell from a light post and blood squirted onto me. I looked behind me but the pig was gone. He tricked me. He knew I would run. I looked under my feet and saw a small robe. The robe went up the light post and held the bloody body. When I stepped on it the body flew down and blood went everywhere. I didn't know what to do so I can home.

I ran ito the house sobbing and Zach ran up to me. "Lola what the fuck happened" he yelled. P p pig" I cried. "Okay um come on" he said then lead me to the shower. He started it then I took off my clothes and got it. I cried more then managed to tell Zach what happened. All I wanted right now was my dad. I wanted him to tell me everything would be okay. I know he's struggling with my moms death. He said he was going on a business trip a month ago and he's still not back. After my shower I went straight to bed with Zach. I feel asleep seeing nothing but a Pigs mask.