Now he has her

When lunch rolled around I went straight to my secret corner. This is where I go when I don't want to be found. But someone found me. "What are you doing here" I asked as Zach stood right next to me in the corner. The corner was actually the old janitors closet but he got upgraded to a bigger one so this one was empty. I kept a chair and a small table in it. But it was only big enough for one person and since Zach was in here it was a very tight space. "I'm not going to let you push me away" Zach said. "Look Zach I don't want you to die for no reason so you have to stay away from me" I said. "I don't care about piggy Lola" he said. "How could you be so stupid" I said then pushed past him and walked out the closet. He followed me and said "I'm not letting this go Lola" but I ignored him and kept walking. Somehow I managed to avoid everyone for the rest of the day. After school I went straight home only to find Logan sitting on my front porch. "Why are you here" I asked while unlocking my door. My dad is on a business trip so it's just me. "We need to talk" Logan said while shutting the door behind us. "I have nothing to say"I replied then put my stuff down. "I did not cheat on you Lola she kissed me and I told her no you just walked in at the wrong time" he said.
"This wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have ran into the woods like a fucking baby" I snapped. "Well I wouldn't have ran into the woods if you would have just stayed in class and not smoked with Zach". He fired back. "For that last time Logan we didn't plan it we just happened to be skipping at the same time so stop acting like I fucked him" I barked. "I mean you didn't even tell me you were skipping" he said. "Because I don't need your permission Logan" I screamed. "Look we both knew this was never going to work so we might as well end this now" I said. "Lola no that's not what I want" he said. "Well it's what I want so go" I said. "Lola I've wanted you since freshman yeah and I finally have you I don't want to end this" he said. "It's not like we even love each other it was just a fling we knew this was going to happen" I said. "We don't love each other do we" I asked. A part of me wanted him to say he did but I know he doesn't. "No I guess not" he said. "Right" I said. "I'll see you around Lolita" he said then walked out the door. I sighed. I could feel my heart shatter.

Logan's point of view

She asked if we love each other. Yes yes yes. I wanted to say but I couldn't. I know she doesn't love me. I wanted to tell her she's the only girl I've ever loved but I couldn't and now I never will. I started my walk back home but then Danielle texted me "wanna hang out". I said yes and started my walk to her house. Lola doesn't want me so I might as well go for someone who does. When I got to Danielles house she was waiting outside. We went into her room and I asked "where's Zach". "Probably trying to find ways for Lola to talk to him again" she said with a laugh. "Lola's not talking to him anymore" I asked. "Nope she basically told him to fuck off" she said. That made me feel a little better I mean at least now I know she didn't break up with me for him. "I'm surprised she didn't tell you" she said. "Oh um we broke up" I said. "I know I shouldn't be happy but I am" she said with a smile. We looked at each other for a moment before kissing. This escalated pretty quickly and before I knew it we were talking our clothes off. I know it's wrong but I am single and I need to move on. So I fucked Danielle.

Lola's point of view
I need to get over it I mean I'm the one who broke up with him. But I was sad. I locked myself in the bathroom and took a long bath.I avoided everyone for the rest of the week and since I didn't get any new message from crazy pig I figured I was doing what he wanted. I ignored the messages from everyone I mean I honestly had nothing to say. I spent the whole weekend sleeping and watching episodes of gossip girl. Will and Zoe stopped by but I didn't answer the door. I ignored it until they left. This is what piggy wants. Complete isolation. So that's what I have to do. I was dreading going back to school because it's a fucking hassle to ignore everyone. But like always when my alarm went off on Monday morning I got ready for school. I walked to school while blaring old Taylor Swift songs just because. The school day was going just fine that was until lunch. I was walking on my merry way when I saw Logan and Danielle holding hands. When he noticed me he let it go. I was only a few feet away from him so if he talked I could hear him. I fucking knew it. He wanted to say he didn't cheat on me but look at his lizard ass now. He looked like he was thinking of something to say but I didn't care. I rolled my nose at both of them then started walking to my secret spot.

I opened the door and low and behold Zach. "Get the fuck Zach" I said. "Well hello sunshine" he said. He was standing up so when he pulled me into the closet we were face to face. Inches away from each other. "Why can't you just leave me alone" I asked. "You only want me to leave you alone because you think I'm going to get murdered" he said. "Because he will kill you" I replied. "I'm not afraid of him" Zach said. "Terry said the same thing and he got hung over the fence like a Christmas ornament" I sighed. "Don't speak on the dead Lola it's rude" he snorted. "I'm not worth it" I said. Suddenly he grabbed my hand. "Look I know you're dating Logan but" he began to say but I cut him off. "I broke up with him" I said. "Why" he asked. I need to be alone. Plus we don't love each other. That's why. I don't want to admit it. I can't say that I love Logan. "I'm confused" I said. He smiled then said "aren't we all" before I knew it he kissed me quickly. He pulled away for a moment then kissed me again. I didn't care anymore. I kissed him back. Mid kiss the closet door opened. "You've got to be kidding me" Zoe said. I stepped out the closet and so did Zach. "How'd you find me" I asked. "Life 360" she said. "Oh" I said. "That's all you have to say" she asked. But I said nothing else. "You've been shuttling everyone out then as soon as you and Logan break up I find you making out with a guy you hardly know" she said. "Oh but it's not a problem when it's Logan and Danielle" I snapped. "That's different" she said. "Yeah side with the ex cause that makes you look great" I barked. "I should've known you couldn't stay with one guy" she snapped. "Maybe worry about me less and worry about why Will doesn't wanna fuck you" I snapped. I could tell she was going to cry. "Whatever Lola have fun slutting it up in a closet real classy" she said. "Yeah and you have fun reading bible verses to Will oh and Zo he likes it when you play with his hair while making out well I mean he liked it with me but he actually wanted to fuck me so I doubt it'll work for you"I said. She ran off with tears in her eyes. She wouldn't have left me alone so I had to make her. It's for her own good. I don't even know if Will likes that I was just trying to be my old self. "Wow" Zach said. "That was hot" Zach said then pulled me back into the closet. We made out for like 15 minutes then the bell rung. Zach and I were minding our business when out of nowhere Logan showed up and punched Zach.

Zoe's point of view
I can't believe her. She's acting like such a bitch and I don't know why. I started cry and Will and Logan asked what she said. I told them but Logan only really noticed the part about Lola and Zach kissing. The bell rung and we saw them walking but before I could stop him Logan was walking towards them saying something about Lola still being his girlfriend.

Logan point of view

"She's my fucking girlfriend" I yelled while punching Zach. He punched me back hard as hell. He was fighting back because he wants her. I fucking new it and she said nothing was going on. Fucking liar. It's not fair. She's still mine. "Logan what the fuck" I heard her yelling. A teacher separated us. I looked for Lola only to realize she was making sure Zach was okay. She didn't even look my way. I knew he wanted her and now he has her.