Disneyworld (pt. 2)- Bonus Chapter

Author's Note:

Ok another spoiler warning if you didn't read the last one

And yeah there really weren't spoilers in the last one but there might be in this one (idk I haven't written it yet but I'm pretty sure there will be) ((ok this is me after writing it and yes there is a spoiler in here))

also i'm not sure how many of these disneyworld chapters there will be but there's 4 disneyworld parks and im not sure i can fit them into less than 2 or 3 more chapters so i hope y'all are liking this. 

also sorry if this chapter is a little boring and travel log-ish, the next one will be much better i promise

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Roselyn bounced up and down on her heels in excitement. We were standing in line outside of Animal Kingdom. 

Our group included: Me, Spencer, Roselyn, JJ, Will, Henry, Michael, Luke, Penelope, Rossi, Krystall, Emily, her boyfriend (Andrew), Tara, Matt, Kristy (Matt's wife), and Jake, David, Chloe, Lily, and Rosemary (Matt's 5 kids). 

Once we started walking into the park, Rosie was gasping and looking around at everything she saw. We were heading straight to the most popular ride: Avatar Flight of Passage.

JJ and Will were coming with us. We managed to walk quickly and beat most of the crowds to the ride line. We were on the ride in about 30 minutes, which was impressive, considering the ride wait time was usually around 3 hours. 

Roselyn and Michael were just barely tall enough (44 inches) for the ride. I think a part of it was because Ro's hair was sticking up a little due to her hat, but we didn't mention that to the operator. 

The ride was absolutely amazing; Rosie loved it. We came off and she was jumping up and down. "Can we do it again!?!" 

I laughed. "Not now, honey, there's other rides to go see." 

We decided to go to the Kilamanjaro Safaris, a ride where you sit in a jeep and ride around to see a bunch of real safari animals. Roselyn loved this one, too. She freaked out when we saw the baby giraffes; they're her favorite. 

After that, we walked around some of their "Adventure Trails" which was basically a zoo, but a lot more walking. 

When we were done seeing the animals, we watched a Lion King show. Then, it was already time for lunch. We ate some sandwiches that I'd packed for us. 

After lunch, we seperated from JJ and Will to go on the Expedition Everest ride. Roselyn was barely tall enough for this one, too. She didn't seem too thrilled about it, though. 

I had to admit, it was a little scary, but I covered her eyes for her when the yeti came out and she seemed to enjoy the fast riding for the most part. 

Then, we went on all the rides in Dinoland for the younger kids. Ro liked all of those. 

The rest of the day was spent checking out all of the rides and shows. By the time of the park closure at 9:00, we were all spent from our full day of activity. 

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, we got up at 8 am to go to Epcot. Today, we were planning on hanging out with Garcia and Luke, who were dating now. 

We met up with them in line to get into the park. Roselyn stared up at the giant Epcot ball. 

Once we got in, we went straight to the Test Track ride. It was a ride where you design a car while in the line, then when you get in the ride, you go really fast and it tells you how efficient your car was in specific areas. 

Spence and I smiled as we watched Roselyn design her car. It ended up looking pretty good. After we got off, she couldn't stop smiling. 

After our first ride, we decided to go around the World Showcase. It had a bunch of countries around a lake with different foods and a few rides corresponding to each country. Spence and I found it really cool, but Roselyn really wanted to go back to the car ride. 

Once we had gone around the world, it was time for lunch. We had fastpasses for Soarin' over the World in twenty minutes. 

That ride was super cool to me. It made you feel like you were actually flying over the places it showed on the screen. Ro got a little scared, but I held her hand. 

Then, we went on the Finding Nemo ride, which ended with a full-fledged aquarium to walk around in. Roselyn really loved that. 

The rest of the day was spent looking around at all of the other places and going on all the other rides. It was a really fun day. 

When we got back to our hotel room, Roselyn was already asleep in Spencer's arms.