Chapter 32

Marinette's P.O.V.

"But you're so warm~" Marinette complained as she got up looking at Damian with a pout, she thought he looked adorable. For the first time, his hair was in disarray and Marinette loved it, before she could restrain herself she ran her hand through it. Damian clearly hadn't expected it but didn't seem to mind.

"Let's go, Angel." Damian said as he got up grabbing Marinette's hand and bringing her up with him.

"Carry me?" Marinette offered jokingly, trying to wake herself up.

"As you wish." Damian smirked before somehow getting her on his back despite her protests. They walked to the kitchen, Marinette trying to familiarize herself with the halls of the winding manor before giving up and trying to sleep more.

Thay soon found themselves in the kitchen, Mar'i waiting with Alfred and Damian's brothers. Mar'i saw the couple first, with Marinette trying to sleep, her face pressed against the back of Damian's neck as he carried her into the room.

"Auntie Nettie! Are you ready?" Marinette replied with a haphazard thumbs up before Damian put her down.

"Sure thing Mar'i, I just don't get how you people could wake up so early on a weekend!" Marinette said dramatically flailing her hands as she walked toward the waiting girl.

"What are we making today?" Marinette asked coming to a few conclusions based on what was on the counter.

"Alfie said we should try stones!"

"Scones, Madam Mar'i, with a c, not a t." Alfred gently corrected.

"Oh! Wonderful, I love scones. What are we going to put in them?"

"What can we put in them?" Mar'i asked, not really understanding what they were.

"Oh, lots of things! Fruits, chocolate chips, some types of seeds, if you want we could even make some with sprinkles or m and m's!"

"Oh! Can we make sprinkles and candy ones?" Mar'i asked Marinette.

"Dick? Is that alright?" Damian snorted and so did his other brothers, the thought of Dick not being okay with that was laughable.

"Of course! As long as I get some!" Marinette smiled at him as Alfred placed m and m's, sprinkles, and a few other candies that would work with the dough and bake time. He also placed some blueberries on the counters,

"In case some of us would like a more traditional scone." Alfred explained himself, Marinette had a feeling it was for Damian. He seemed like an old soul.

The two quickly got to work, Mar'i doing almost everything with direction from Marinette. As the breakfast baked they all sat and talked while Marinette and Damian went to his room so they could get dressed and ready for the day. Damian showered while Marinette got ready for her turn.

When Damian was done with his shower he walked out with a towel around his waist, he forgot to grab clothes before hand. Marinette took advantage of his freshly showered state, staring at Damian unappologetically, she wasn't shy about it when he asked,

"Are you checking me out?" Damian asked, smirking to hide his embarrassment.

"Yeah." She responded distractedly, her eyes doing a final once over lingering on his arms before she closed the door to get ready. When she was finished she walked out, ready to go to the kitchen. She wore one of Damian simple white undershirts and some shorts of Selina's. The bluenette fell right into a waiting Damian's trap.

"Hey, Dami- what are you doing?" He sauntered towards her a smug look smeared on his face, he walked around her putting his face near hers from behind whispering breathily,