Chapter 8

Damian's P.O.V.

*   *   *

Marinette changed your nickname to Dami~

Marinette
Morning Dami! Our class is having a free day at the carnival on the pier, our tour was canceled last minute. If you and Jon are available you come and meet us there so we can all hang out? If youaren't busy, but it's kind of last minute so no worries if you guys can't make it!

Dami~
Your attempt at a suitable nickname is pitiful, you're going to have to do better than that. I will demonstrate in the hope that you will learn through my example. Also, I will ask Jon if he is available.

Dami~ changed Marinette's nickname to Angel

Angel
You know, monsieur, I still have one more up my sleeve. And let me know if you and Jon can come, Kim seemed happy at the thought of seeing him again. They really hit it off!!!!

Angel changed Dami~'s name to Monsieur Demon Spawn

Monsieur Demon Spawn
Where did you hear that?

Angel
Well... I overheard 'Tod' call you that when you were talking on the phone the other night.

Monsieur Demon Spawn
*Todd
And if you would excuse me, I have to go kill him.

Angel
Dami, no.

Monsieur Demon Spawn
Damian, yes~

Angel
*sigh* Just don't mortally wound him, please.

Monsieur Demon Spawn
Fine. Also, Jon says he can go. What time will you arrive? We can be there as soon as 10 am.

Angel
Sounds good, we're on our way and should arrive by 9:30, see you there 'Demon Spawn'.

Monsieur Demon Spawn
See you there, Angel.

*   *   *

Damian shut off his phone before he turned to the insufferable twat sitting a few seats away. Jason stopped shoveling food into his mouth when he noticed that his youngest brother was giving him the bat glare.

"What, demon brat?"

"You IMBECILE! She heard you call me 'Demon Spawn' the other night! I. Will. End. You."

Jason's P.O.V.

Damian looked like he was ready to draw blood, he must really like this chick.

Anyways, Jason noticed Damian reach for something under the table and he did the only thing that would keep him alive...

He ran.

Damian chased him around the house until Jason found himself hiding behind an ever-patient Alfred.

"tt, come out from behind Pennyworth you coward."

"Not a chance, I've died one too many times already. Besides, what would your girlfriend say if she found out that you killed me?"

"Hmm, you assume much. In any event, she made me vow not to mortally wound you, now prepare to suffer."

"Interesting, you didn't deny that she's your girlfriend. Have anything to tell me brat?"