whhat??

I woke up from the amazing aura coming from kitchen. I sat up and tried to adjust my eyes with annoying sunlight penetrating through the glass Windows.

Why the hell is there so much sunlight in my room? Hold on, when did I get such big Windows? Hold on again, what's up with the colour of curtains, I positively remember them to be red and white? This is not my bed, and why am I naked?

Oh right.

Jack Brown. This is his room.

Why the fuck did Jack pull up the curtains anyway?

I heard crackling noise vegetable being put in hot oil, sending hunger vibes all my way.

"Hmmm... Jack?" I spoke in my lowest voice with my eyes still narrowed, this light is way too much.

I heard footsteps approaching. And finally a very familiar figure appeared.

"Good morning babe. I was making us some breakfast. Did you sleep well?" He came and kissed my cheek.

I nodded.

"Do you want sunglasses?" He asked.

I shook my head in no.

I will get used to it.

"I am making pasta and ham and cheese burgers,you like them right?"

I nodded and smiled.

"And for sweet, you can have either ice cream or pastry or both. "

I smiled again and gave a thumbs up.

"Is anything wrong? Why are you not talking to me?" His expressions grew tense.

I nodded and made the gestures indicating i haven't brushed yet.

"Hahaha that's okay you know, I mean it's just me." He replied and came closer for a kiss.

I turned my head and his lips landed on my cheeks.

Call me crazy but I don't open my mouth until I have brushed.

He sighed and chuckled. He went to his washroom and brought a new toothbrush. I reached my hand to take it. He pulled it away.

"Although you can always use mine."

I glared at him. I am not in mood of jokes.

He must have understood, he just handed me the toothbrush.

I smelled something burning.

I pointed to the exit. He looked confused.

Is his nose blocked or what??

I inhaled and shook my hands left to right in front of my nose,trying to hint him about bad smell.

He inhaled too.

"What is that awful smell?" He took a look at the room.

How more dumb could he get?

"FUCK. My breakfast." He screamed and ran towards the Kitchen.

That stupid guy. I smiled at him and went to the washroom.

****

I came from washroom after brushing and using toilet. I feel sore. I don't feel like moving. But I need to. I have to take bath at first. But what do I wear??

I looked to the right thinking of whether to ask Jack to go to my place and get my clothes or ask Hannah to drop some here?

I noticed a white blue blouse and a knee length ruffled skirt lying on the bed. It looked huge. My size apparently.