The wedding night

"This is a disaster. How could this fucking happen?" Hannah yelled and walked restlesly with her hand on her forehead. 

"I am sorry ma'am there must have been error but I apologize deeply." The receptionist of the hotel where we were supposed to stay said.

"Well your sorry ass won't do anything."Hannah snapped back.

"Sweetie calm down." said Troy and made Hannah sit.

"Are you sure there is not even one single room available?" He asked the receptionist.

"Fully booked. Sorry" She replied back.

"What are we going to do now? We have the reception party due tomorrow and where are Mr and Mrs Patrick and my uncle, aunt gonna stay? Where? We booked rooms in advance. Yes, we booked some rooms later but we did and now rooms are not available? Not one but two?" She said and buried her head in her hands.

"Give them my room." Andrew said. " Sara and I will manage. We can stay at Sara's place."

"No you can't. At first it is very far..very. It will take you half a day to reach there. We shouldn't have cared about countryside wedding!!" Hannah replied.

"Jack? Don't your father own a place in this town. I mean he nearly has one flat everywhere. Is there any property here or in adjacent town?" Troy asked.

"I don't know man. Let me give him a call and ask." Jack said and took out his phone and started dialing the number. He left the room and came back after few minutes.

"Okay good news. Yes dad has an apartment but its two hours drive away. But I think we can manage"

"So it's done. Sara, Andrew and Jack are going to stay at Jack's place and their rooms will be alloted to Patricks and Aunt. Is it okay with you Sara?"Hannah said and looked at my eyes. She knew I was not okay with it. But I should manage.

"Yeah it's cool." I said and smiled.

******

After having what I consider the most weird drive ever with Jack and Andrew trying to make up a good conservation and me wondering about telling Andrew that the guy he is being so nice to was my ex boyfriend who shattered my hearts into bite size pieces. 

After a constant battle on both vocal and internal level we finally reached a small farmhouse. 

Even though small, the one floor farmhouse was definitely one of the coziest places I ever step foot in. With very well lit and vintage themed living hall, two bedrooms, one study( which had very less to do with books and more to do with bottles of alcohol) and a kitchen attached with dining I felt like home instantly.

"Okay so there are two bedrooms. Choose whichever you like the most"Jack said and kept the luggage on the floor.

"What do you say babe.. which one would you like to settle in?" Andrew turned to me.

"You guys will share a room? Like you will sleep in one room? In one bed? OH okay!" Jack questioned and answered himself.

A-W-K-W-A-R-D. Not for me but hopefully for Andrew.

  "We will  take the right one if it's okay" I replied.

"Alright then." Andrew picked up the luggage and moved towards the room.

I followed him instantly because I can't afford to be left alone with now furious-confused-hurt-apologetic-small tempered Jack.

*****
JACK'S P.O.V

After Sara slept and without anything else to do Andrew and I decided to go to study and have drinks.

"I love her so much. But I feel like she keeps hiding something from me. She doesn't open up to me and no matter what I do I can't seem to make her trust me. " Andrew said while chucking down his fifth peg of scoth.

I know I should have been feeling sad but all I could think about is at exactly what spot in this farmhouse do I hide his body in? 

"Okay so we guys have known each other for so long but she still feels so distant" He continued.

WILL BURYING HIM INSIDE A WALL WORKS?

"We have kissed and all but we have never been that intimate you see" He took his last sip and hung his head in defeat.

HOW ABOUT IF I FEED HIM TO DOGS AND--- WAIT WHAT DID HE SAY?

"You have never been intimate?" I asked almost too excitedly that it raised supision.

"No but it's okay I can wait as long as she wants."

NOW THIS IS INTERESTING. AS FAR AS I KNOW SARA IF THIS PIECE OF WORTHLESS SHIT TRIES TO FORCE HER INTO SEX ... NO ONE WILL EVER HEAR FROM OR ABOUT HIM EVER AGAIN. WHICH MEANS SHE WOULD BE ALL SINGLE AGAIN AND THAT MEANS AFTER YEARS (MAYBE) SHE WOULD BE ALL MINE!! I am such a genius.

"That's not what you want at all buddy." I kept my beer down and turned to him and kept my tone and emotions just like the most sincere friend.

"What do you mean?" He replied and raised his eyebrow.

IN THIS HOUSE ONLY I GET TO RAISE MY FINGER AND EYEBROWS SUCKER! BUT LET SARA DO THE TALKING!

"I have known Sara for long time and she is best friends with  Hannah who went out with my best friend so obviuosly I know lots of secrets. And one of them is that Sara likes men. You know the one who know how to take control. Make their girl theirs without needing any permission. She likes it rough and tough!" I said.

"Are you serious? She doesn't look like that!" He asked suspiciously.

"Hey people are weird about their fantasies. Maybe the reason Sara has never been intimate with you is because she is waiting for you to take charge. Be the man she wants you to be and she is testing you by not saying anything about it. You don't want to fail the test Andrew, do you?"

"Hell no!"

"Then what are you doing here? GO there and do what she secretly wants you to do. Make her yours buddy" I replied .

GO MAKE HER MINE IDIOT. TAKE ONE STUPID DRUNK MEN IN LOVE AND GIVE THEM SOME ADVISE AND BAM YOUR GIRL IS YOURS.

"Alright. Give me some refreshment to get rid of this alcholic breath ..I am sure she wouldn't like that." He took some chewing gums from the bowl, popped them in his mouth and made his way to Sara's room.

After few knocks, I saw Sara opening the door. She was looking so cute in her panda pajamas. 

Because of hiding behind a curtain that was already very far from their room I couldn't listen their talks but I did saw Sara's expression changing into shock and confusion.

THAT'S RIGHT SARA. GET ANRGY. SLAP HIM RIGHT ACROSS THE FACE. LEAVE YOUR HANDPRINT SO DEFINE ACROSS HIS CHEECKBONES THAT I CAN CAPTURE HIS PICTURE AND FRAME IT AND TELL MY KIDS HOW I GOT THEIR MOTHER  BACK!

But I felt my heartbeat grow faster than ever when I saw Andrew removing Sara's top and giving her a kiss on her lips with Sara's hands wrapped around his neck while closing the door shut on my face.

I AM SO STUPID.

***************************************
Please guys vote and comment(special request) because that's what keeps me motivated. And if you like the story kindly share it too.🙇🙏
Keep reading.✌
Much love.💋