Challenge

"Why did you come so early?" asked Hannah in her red tight sexy dress. Oh yeah I was jealous of my best friend. I am H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E.

"Wasn't feeling well." I said in a casual tone.

"OMG! Bubble are you okay? Should I call a doctor? Did you eat something? Shall I cook something? Well that will take time. Shall I order something?" said Oliver and kept his hand on my forehead checking any trace of fever.

See, that's why I love him so much :)

" I am fine Oli. I was just feeling bizarre, that's all" I said and smiled at him.

"Yup! She is absolutely fine guys. Chill. Let's go and get some rest. We have class tomorrow morning. I am sure bubble must be tired too, for she did meaningful things today." said Lily and winked at me.

Sometimes I hate this girl, for she knows way too much!!! And hold on! how does she find out anyway?

 "But tomorrow is Sunday! We don't have college on Sunday." said Tania.

"Yeah! I know I was talking about classes with Mr. Jack Browns. He texted me and asked me to inform you all to be ready by 10:00 in the morning. I guess he really enjoys coming here, be it classes or company he gets here." and with that Lily again looked at me and smirked.

I widened my eyes and looked down.

That asshole. What's the point of spoiling someone's sunday? Anyways, who cares I will be sleeping till the time he gets his ass off my house.

"I am excited!" said Hannah and did a little dance.

Everyone gave her a strange look.

"I have some questions that are waiting to be resolved." She answered before anyone could bombard her with questions.

You bet!

"Okay! I better leave. See you guys later. And bubble eat something before you sleep." he said and pulled me into a hug.

"Go and hug Lily." I whispered in his ears while we kept hugging.

"That would be awkward." he replied.

"Dog! Go I say."

I moved back and broke the hug.

"Good night everyone." he said and smiled.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

He moved towards the girls. He opened his arms and was about to hug Lily, I could see his cheeks gaining the colour of freaking tomatoes, he moved closer and embraced Hannah in a hug. 

SHY DOG!

I could see Lily face getting red with the anger or jealousy ( I am not sure of what!). he then hugged Tania and finally came to Lily.

He hugged her and she hugged him back. They were both blushing. This was a KODAK moment. Finally, when he let go of the hug. He pulled my hand and took me to the front door.

"I hugged her!!!! Can you believe I hugged her!!" said Oli.

I laughed "Oli, do you know you're behaving like a girl who just got her period and is happy for turning into a woman."

"That was crap, bubble." he gave me a weird look and then chuckled " By the way did you react like that when you found out that you are finally a woman?"

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Thanks bubble. If you wouldn't have insisted I would have never hugged her. She smells amazing man."