The Night-1

(3 months later)

"Oh shut up!" I screamed over the phone.

"Listen I have had enough of this. I am sick of fighting with you." Jack replied.

"Yeah and its a pleasure for me to listen to your mouth speaking the same thing over and over again."

"Listen, I don't think I can do this anymore. I quit!"

"Yeah, you better. Its been over more than a hour now. You idiot!"

"That's because you never listen to me."

"I always do everything you ask for. But this is insane, why the hell can't I get, for once, what I want?"

"Is this what we have come to? And don't lie. I always listen to every single thing you say. So for the last time are you sure you want this? You don't want a second thought?"

"Yes I am sure I want this!"

"FINE!!!!!!! Chinese food it is then."

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!! I win!!!!!" I bowed down (even though no one was looking at me.)

"I will make the reservations. Be ready till 8. Okay?"

"Yeah, I will think about it."

"Don't you dare blow me away this time!" His voice suddenly grew serious.

"Oh please! I have never ditched you before."

"Oh yeah? Then why don't you enlighten me about our 3rd date? Why couldn't you come?"

"I was winning the game and you know it Jack! Oliver would have teased me for that my whole life. "

"Yeah yeah a stupid video game is more important than a date."

"You promised me to never bring it up again!!"

"And in return what are you supposed to do?"

"DO whatever the fuck you want me to. Happy? Now hang up. I have to go. Bye."

"Bye. I love you." He chuckled.

"Yeah I know you do." I said trying to sound as if it was not a big deal for me.

"That's not fair. This is the part when you say I LOVE YOU TOO SWEETY."

"Okay, its been more than 3 months now. When have I ever said that?"

"You will pay for it. Soon. Get lost." He said and hung up.

I smiled at the screen.

*Knock Knock*

"Its open, barge in." I said and laid straight on my bed.

"So somebody got a date tonight huh?" Hannah said and sat next to me.

"How do you know that?"

"Troy told me!"She said and blushed.

"God! Its been such a long time now. You both got into relationship ages ago and you still blush every time his name comes up. Get used to it lady!"

"I will. First lets get you ready."

*******************

"That's the last time I am ever taking you to your Chinese restaurant on our date." Jack said when we were heading to his apartment after an amazing dinner.

"I don't know what you are talking about. Why the hell don't you get used to it? What will it cost you?"

"Oh let me tell you it will cost YOU..aaahhh... yeah I know... one boyfriend."