New girl (JACK'S P.O.V)

JACK'S P.O.V
It feels so good to be back to college. But I just hope this year brings me something interesting. Something good. With a positive thought I headed towards my friend's place whom I was expected to pick up.
*HONK HONK HONK HONK*
"COOOOMMMIINNGGG!!" exclaimed troy. Troy! He is my best buddy. We had been together since we used to crawl around in diapers. Its easy to share every crap with him. Though he is a playboy and can be rude at times but I know deep inside he is caring and loving. The longest relationship he had been in was about 2 months with Katie, a hot Blondie of our college. But it wasn't Troy's problem. He was quite serious with her until he found out that Katie was sleeping with a friend of his and hence broke up with her. Well, after break up it wasn't like Katie was shattered or something, instead she started hitting on me. I don't know whether it was for a revenge or what. WHO THE HELL CARES? She has always been a hopeless bitch.
He hopped in my car and we drove further. 
"Well I wish we get some really hot chicks this year to play with. I am sick of all these old ones. All so same. Boring! " Troy said.
"Well I wish we get to win our basketball tournament this year. I am sick of bagging second all the time" said I with a wink.
"You are so boring dude. Look at you, I mean you are definitely not as handsome as me but you still look good. Aren't you bored of being single when everyone else in you group is having fun! What happened to the stud I knew?" he winked at him.

I punched him lightly on his stomach. "Well I know I havebeen single for years but I don't find anyone worth spending time with. And being "stud" is boring for me now. Same old routine. Get a gil. Talk to her. Maybe buy her dinner. Have sex. Wake up. Block her number, if saved. Find another girl. Talk. Sex. Bye. Plus, what are you talking about? You too, at this very moment my friend,are not going out with anyone!" 

I parked my car and we made our way to cafeteria. Yes,it was morning and I did have breakfast but I was hungry. 

"WHO SAID THAT I AM SINGLE?" with a smirk on his face.
"What do you mean by that?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"HEY JACCKKK! It feels so good to see you after so many days!" exclaimed Eva.
Eva was leader of cheer girls.ie, cheer caption. She was brunette, big eyes, had hot figure and big *you know what* that made her every guy's fantasy. She had always longed to go out with me, according to troy. Troy went away leaving me with this trouble. Katie was Eva's best friend and hence troy hated her too.
"But we met last night only, in Samantha's party ,if you remember?" I said and strated searching something in my backpack, letting her know I was busy and she could leave.
"Yeah but that seems too long. I always miss you baby." with these words leaving her mouth,she started leaning on me. 

I leaned backwards, as far as I could but I found something about myself that day. I wasn't as flexible as I thought I'd be.

"YO JACK! Common man we are waiting for you!" said Harry. And seeing him come towards me ,she moved back.

HARRY JUST RESCUED ME!!! Give him a noble prize please.
"Oh hey Eva. Wow! You look hotter than ever!" Said Harry, obviously trying to flirt with his fantasy girl.
" But someone's too blind to notice that" She turned around and turned on her heels to go to her friends who were waiting near washroom with lipstick and god knows what what make up stuffs in their hand. It's just morning..what the hell do they need retouch for???

"What's your problem dude? Why don't you like EVA. She is so freaking hot." Harry said while cupping his hands and placing them under his chest and pouting.

" I LIKE HER. But just not that way" I said and finally zipped my backpack shut. While trying to get away from her I actually cleaned my backpack. Why was there pita bread in my bag? I don't even eat them! And how old was it? I threw it in dustbin.

We went to canteen where other friends of ours were waiting. I sat with them and we started talking about our basketball competition. They changed topic to girls and troy started telling everyone about his little make out session with a girl he met in the party last night.  And how talented she was with her mouth.Bored with those talks, I opened my juice box and sucked on the little straw and started looking around. There were lots of known faces which was bad. I sighed and yawned and then I looked near gate and then couldn't move my eyes anywhere. There stood a girl, with cute smile, pretty face and sparkling eyes. Her eyes were like WOW! They were as attractive as her. She looked at me and I got hooked.
WHO IS SHE? IS SHE NEW? I have never seen her before!! WHAT'S HER NAME? Is she in my class? Why am I behaving like a teenage girl?
I kept staring at her until I noticed her expressions getting changed. She looked a bit confused and kind of angry too. She moved further and sat on the desk at the corner. I kept looking at her. She, with corner of her eyes looked at me and when she caught me staring, she looked little annoyed but that didn't stop me from looking. She became little calm when she saw her friend.

Before she comes and slaps me I think I should look away.

But I didn't. I kept looking at her until Troy hit me in the head. I took out my diary and started writing list of new equipment that we need to buy for our practice. While writing my list I heard bell ringing and looked up to have a final glimpse of her before I move to my class. I saw an empty seat. She must have left.

SHIT MAN! I lost a chance to see her. No problem! Lunch break is always the savior...And I promise to approach her during recess. I won't miss that opportunity anyhow.....( to be continued.. )

_______________________________________________________________________________
P.S. Comment and vote and let me know if any request or suggestions :) Keep reading :)

EVA on the right :D

Also, I wanted help! I want you all to help me with the casting thing! Help me please! :) And the one who comes up with the best option I will dedicate the next chapter to him/her :)