Homemates with new friends (S)

JACK'S P.O.V ( continued.. .)

I saw her running towards a black car and next to the car was standing a woman who was looking at her watch and patting her foot every alternate second. Her face resembled the face of that girl.

SHE MUST BE HER ELDER SISTER! I can bet my whole month's pocket money on that.

"MOM!! Just one second. Sorry!!!" said that beautiful girl.

THE HELL? MOM? DAMN Man! No matter what I can never be good at guesses. Thank god there was no one to bet or else I would have literally punched myself.

I saw two-three big suitcases on the back seat.

SUIT what? She is going? But she just camee!!
NO NO NO NO!!! I don't even know her name! Whom will I refer to when I write about today in my diary?
Yes! Though many boys don't but I do write diaries. Is that bad?
Well, I DON'T CARE! I used to write since I was a kid and now I just can't stop.

"MOM? Are we going somewhere?" she said and hugged her mom. They hopped into car and drove further.

Before I could go and get my car and follow them or probably STALK them I saw a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see Troy who was looking around trying to find out what was I looking at.

"Let's go in bro. We are already late for Mr. Stinky WInky's class" said Troy and I went in with him.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sara's P.O.V:
I was even more confused when I saw suitcases in the car. I saw my mom dressed perfectly and was looking at her watch again and again. She was in hurry and because of this hurry I missed my steps and fell. Though people laughed but that hot guy helped me and smiled at me.
NOT THAT BAD I GUESS, HUH? What the hell I am thinking? There is or can never be anything known as "US" in this world of judgmental people and I don't care. He is hot and probably nice too but that's all.

"I am leaving Sara!" Mom explained.

"LEAVING? What do you mean by that?"

"Your dad called up and said that your brother is not at all well. And your grandma is too tired to take care of her ownself. I need to go sweety. It might take me months to be back and I know I should have waited for you to get back but I can't wait! I have to go to my son. HE needs me. " tears filling up her eyes.

"Mom! Don't worry he will be fine as soon as he will see you. And that's okay I can take care of myself you go to him and do your magic  "AABRRAA KA DABBRAA" type thing to him." I said with moving my hands like a magician and saying it in a heavy voice to add some effects.

Mom laughed and I felt relieved.

"Mom! I was wondering since I will be alone living till the time you don't come back I was wondering if I can let my friends live with me? "

"That sounds great Sara! You mean Hannah,right? "

"No mom! I met two girls today they are new to this town and they are like realllyyyy sweet. They don't have a place to live at the time. One live at her uncle's place while other is staying in the hotel. The one who lives with her uncle finds hard to travel such a long distance daily to come to college. Mom! Please let them move in. I want to help them. And yeah you know Hannah as soon as she will find out that I am alone in the house she will move in the very next day. She don't like living with her step-mom. "

"And how many boys will be there? Are they hot? " winks mom.

"MOM! Please! Its just girls." I said blushing.

She laughed and said "Okay! Sara as you wish. But how you girls will manage things? You need to distribute the work evenly so that you guys don't find it too hard to cope."

We reached airport. We hugged and she reminded thousands times that I am not supposed to open the door when I see any stranger and that I should not leave my things here and there and to god knows what. She kept saying same things for like fifteen minutes until some gentleman came and patted her shoulder and said "Don't worry I am sure she must have understood it by now. Actually, everyone here has understood by now."

And that's when she quit speaking and gave me keys, money and asked me to go at least once to her restaurant and ask the manager about the income and all. I agreed and waved at her.

Well, I got some real great news for Hannah and other two girls.

Now all I want is this day to pass and go to college tomorrow. To see my friends and that my hot savior!!! Shit man! I really gotta stop thing about him.

I took the car and went to the house. No not straight away before home I went to Pizza Junction down the street who sold most amazing and heavenly pizzas. Of course baby, I had keys of car in one hand and money in the other. Nothing in this world could have stopped me.

I ordered my most favorite chesses and tomato pizza with garlic breadsticks and one coke. I went home and I saw my most irritating neighbor standing in the front door already.

"WHAT IS IT? Can I help you?" said I taking out my food and bag.

"Yes you can! Can you just make sure that your irritating leaves of that tree to stop falling in my pool and stop making it dirty. I have to again and again empty the pool and fill it again. DO you have any IDEA how troublesome is it and HOW much water it waste?" and started leaning towards me.

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO STOP the LEAVES TO FALL FROM A TREE? Does he expect me to put the glue in all the leaves so that they stick to the tree? Or am I supposed to put a plastic wrapper all around that tree? Is he mad or what?"

"NET" said I.

"What?"

"You can use the butterfly net to take out all the leaves from the pool."

He thought for a minute and said WHATEVER and left.

THAT'S THE OTHER REASON WHY I HATE PEOPLE. THEY JUST CAN'T USE THE BRAIN THEY HAVE BEEN GIFTED WITH. I mean if they have any.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter again but I have exams to tackle with at the moment. Please ignore the mistakes I don't have time to edit. Please vote and comment it means a lot to me :) Lily on right <3

KEEP READING :)