The Plan-1

JACKS P.O.V

'What's up man?' I said picking up my phone after screen flashed Troy's picture.

'Time to repay has finally arrived.' he answered from the other line.

'what does that mean?'

'Time for Eva to suffer'

'Dude I know what she did was bad but dont you think she is not worth stressing over?'

'She is not worth that but she is worth every critisism and humilation that comes to her afterwards.'

'I am literally sick of trying to change your mind man. So I shall do whatever you wish me to, if that's what would make you happy.'

'See me in the basketball court during lunch.'

'I planned to hangout with Sara during lunch...she's bringing pancakes and smoked bacon sandwich.'

'Good then, bring the pancakes and sandwich to court.I'm sure you'd love to share them with your bestfriend.'

'Aaahhh...let me think...No Troy I don't think so.'

'It's always pleasure to see your love for me. See you then.Bye.' were the last words troy said before hanging up.

****

I saw Troy shooting every ball he inside the basket, not missing even a single. He looked red and sweaty. Either his rosso colour represents his passion for game or his

passion for revenge he looks forward to.

' Now now devil!! Tell me what are you upto?' I said, approaching him.

'I have something cooked up. I need your time and a lot of acting skills.' He said and threw the ball in my hand.

'What for?' I said shooting the ball inside the basket.

'To lure Eva and Katie.'

'Dude! I have a girlfriend and if she finds out..she will hang us both right here.'

'Exactly and that will ruin our plan and so she is never finding out.'

'You want me to lie?'

'No I want you to keep that mouth shut.'

*****

'Hey Katie' I said tapping on Katie's shoulder.

Katie turned around, her brunette hair falling on her shoulders , eyes sparkling inside from the eyelashes perfectly stroked with mascara. Her plump lips

covered in red mac lipsktick.

'Jack? What a surprise. You never seem to cross my path but today you have actually made it your destination. Is something wrong?'

Yes everything is wrong and it's because of you bitch.

'No. I was just going through my mobile and I saw so many of our pictures, enjoying. I really miss that. I miss the fun we guys used to have.'

'Miss? You? You ignored me ever since your bestie and I broke up.'

'I know but there is nothing personal. He was shattered and he had no one to turn to so I had to be stuck there. I was just being a good bro.'

'Oh you are a good bro sweety. You know that.' Eva said, leaning on me,touching my cheeks with her fingernails.

PLEASE GOD!! DONT LET SARA SEE ME. I DON'T WANT LOVE OF MY LIFE TO GO TO JAIL WHILE SHE MAKES KATIE'S AND MINE WAY TO THE HELL.

'But I am tired of being good. I have controlled my urges enough. Troy and you are not together anyway.' I said while pulling her hair back in a rough way.

'What urges?' She said smirking.

'To fuck you.'

'Is that so?'

'Yeah and I very well know that you want that too..don't you?'

'Oh Jack it's all I have been wanting since so long now.'

'Then we have a date tomorrow. My place.' I said and hit her bump and moved out.

*****

'Looks good huh?' I said to Troy.

We both had been working our asses off to give my apartment a very romantic atmosphere. Scented candles. Rose petals. Jazz music.

Wine. Fancy food. Everything a girl would like.

'It's panty-dropping. If I had been wearing panties. They'd be in the floor till now.' Troy said sighing and jumping in the couch.

'You know it's funny how everytime I call you about ideas for date with Sara. You got nothing or are too busy turning oxygen to carbon dioxide.'

'Yeah yeah. Okay so she texted you half an hour ago that she has left her home. Which is not a long drive so she can be here any moment

You know what to do right?'

'Yeah Yeah. But please promise me that Sara will never..like ever find out.'

'You have my words. Okay. Now time to pay back. I will catch you later. Cool dude?'

'Cool!' I replied.

We left the bedroom to hallway .

'You are the best brother one can ever have. Thanks man.' Troy said and closed the door behind me.

**** AFter 10 min****

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I sighed and went to answer the door. She is here. The devil has arrived.

I opened the door and saw Katie standing in her little slutty dress. Why do they spend so much of bucks just to have a small piece of cloth

to wrap around their body parts and that too, hardly.

'Wow. You look gorgeous . Come in.' I said and closed the door behind me.

******************************************************************************

HEY PEEPS!

I KNOW IT HAD BEEN 'FOREVER' SINCE MY LAST UPDATE. I DON'T HAVE ANY EXCUSES BECAUSE I AM A LAZY ASS.

I HAVE THE WHOLE STORY IN MIND BUT TYPING IT SEEMS A DIFFCULT JOB :P

BUT I WILL DO IT!!

JUST FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO GO.

ANT GUESSES OF TROY'S AND JACK'S PLAN? DO COMMENT

IT'S A BAD CHAPTER BUT I HAD TO GIVE OUTLINE.NEXT WOULD BE BETTER.

KEEP READING! MUCH LOVE <3

ALSO, PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW AND SHAREEEE!!