Chapter 55 - One Sentimental Moment In Your Arms

"You're joking!"

"Rog, I don't see why I would be--"

I exclaimed, "We've been in America for five bloody days!"

"And?" Brian raised his eyebrow, flicking his wrist with such sassy manner.

"We just got here, and now you're telling me we have to leave right away? That's a bunch of bollocks! Deaky," I turned towards John who seemed to be zoning out of the conversation, "you agree with me, don't you?"

"Uh huh, sure," he said nonchalantly. It didn't matter he was picking at his nails with his bags all packed and ready to go. He still agreed!

"Rog, we're not on some sort of f*cking vacation," Bri chided. "Freddie left for France yesterday. These are Miami's orders, and we must follow them. We have to leave for Paris immediately. Our flight's in just an hour."

I groaned. "Fine, but you're taking me back to America when we're done with this sh*t."

"Like I have the money," Brian scoffed. He smiled sweetly and ruffled my hair. "I'm going to finish packing up. Care to join?"

"I don't have a choice, do I?" I sighed. He knows for a fact though that I'm willing to help him out. It means more intimate time for us, and God, do I ache for that!

John found his spot at the dining table to wait for the two of us. I followed Brian into the room so closely that if he were to stop at any moment, I'd collide right into him. Although, I wouldn't mind that.

Brian peered over his shoulder, gazing down at me. He smirked, pivoted, grabbed me by the waist and brought me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him as attacked me with kisses. I couldn't help but giggle at this overwhelming love he was giving me.

"Alright, that's enough," I stated, wiggling my fingers around his torso. I've learned that that's his most ticklish spot. He recoiled out of my reach, a large grin on his face.

"Aw, you're no fun, Rog! I know you want more." He winked, tempting me by shimmying his shoulders. He's such a dork sometimes. I love it.

"If you don't get your ass packing I'll tickle you again, you little sh*t." I shoved him forward. Gently, of course.

Brian chuckled. He grabbed a set of toiletries laid down on the bed and zipped them up into a bag. "Out of all the words to describe me, you know 'little' isn't one of them."

I looked him up and down, finding my eyes caught on his lower area. A smug smile on my face, I laughed. "Touche."

Bri propped his finger under my chin directing my eyes up into his. He teased, "I wasn't talking about the guy down there."

"Clarification's helpful," I quipped, leaning in for a kiss.

"Noted." Brian nodded as he kissed me back.

I decided to be useful and collected the remainder of clothes. After stuffing all our belongings in our bags, we ventured out. Deaky, in the middle of munching on those (in my personal opinion) disgusting Twinkies things, stood up and flipped on a pair of shades.

"What were you two f*cks doing in there giggling and sh*t?" he inquired while taking a large, final bite of the treat.

Brian blushed, smiling a shy grin. "Didn't notice we were that loud."

John rolled his eyes. "You're always very loud." He sipped his can of Coca Cola and grabbed the keys for the room.

I snorted back a laugh, stating proudly, "He isn't wrong."

Brian placed his hand over his face, trying to hide his incredible rosy cheeks. I stuck my tongue out at the poodle and galloped my way over beside Deaky who was waiting in the hotel hallway.