Chapter 5 Baby?

Blake's P.O.V

"I'm telling you bro there's that scent again!" I tell my best bro friend, Alec.

"Your going delusional. You've been following that scent for a week now, let it go Sarah is getting suspicious already. Plus if your dad finds out your looking for some girl and not focusing on your Alpha duties, then your screwed. As your Beta I have to warn you about these things." Alec stated.

"I know ok? And she's not "some girl" she's something special." I told him.

"First one you ever care about huh?" Alec asked.

I sighed and nodded my head yes, "Yeah, Sarah is more of a forced girlfriend. You know my mother, she's wanted her and me together since we were little. That's why I went to the party, to try and get away from Sarah." I said.

"True. Ok this will probably bring a lot of trouble but why don't we go ask the host of the party if she knows where your lover might be." He suggested.

"That's the thing, there was over thousands of people there. May I remind you there was 5 different packs there? How will she know who "my lover" is. There can be a lot of chicks with blue eyes and blonde hair. Although she is special." I stated.

"Well your not making this any easier with all tha-" He started saying but stopped as Sarah came walking towards us.

"Oh god no, that's the last thing I need right now! Tell her I had to go do something!" I said and went rushing down the hallway.

"Blake!" I heard her annoying voice screech behind me, but I just ignored her and made sure to get lost in the crowd of students.

Violet's P.O.V

"What's wrong with her Anne?" Maya asked my pack doctor, Anne.

"It's nothing to worry about." Anne told us smiling.

"What do you mean?" Ryder questioned.

"Well it seems that Ms. Johnson is carrying another life in her womb." Anne informed us all happily.

"Oh my god...." I trailed off shock but then excitement filled up in me as I chanted, "I'm gonna be an aunt! I'm gonna be an aunt!"

"We're gonna be aunts! We're gonna be aunts!" Maya joined in on my chanting.

The guys laughed and cheered, along with Anne. "She'll be waking up anytime soon. I'll leave you all to tell her the news, good afternoon Alphas and Lunas." Anne said before bowing and leaving.

"Let's go see if she's awake yet." Maya said and we both rushed towards the living room, where Rose laid on the couch awake now.

"Hey guys." She tiredly said while sitting up.

We sat by her as I said "So the doctor came to examine you."

"Oh umm well.....whats wrong with me?" She asked nervously.

Maya and I looked at each other before grinning and exclaiming "Your gonna be a mom!"

Rose looked at us with wide eyes, the color draining from her face as she looked down at her stomach.

"I'm gonna be a mom?!" She said shocked while wrapping her arms around her belly.

Rosalie's P.O.V

I can't be pregnant! What will my dad say? What will he think of me? Oh dear god, he'll be furious! Hell, he'll even kick me out of the house!

And oh my god my child's dad! Blake Parker. THE Blake Parker! No way he's gonna want the baby! For god's sake he has a girlfriend! What was I thinking when I got involved with him?!