Chapter 4 Sickness

Rosalie's P.O.V

*One week later*

"Is it that one?" Maya whispered towards me as she pointed to yet another boy walk through the hallway.

I closed my locker door putting on my jacket as I replied "No," once more.

Ever since I told her and Violet over the whole incident that happened at the party she's been determined to find out who the guy I slept with is.

"Darn. How ab-wait no it can't be him." She sighed leaning against the lockers.

"Who?" I asked looking up from arranging my jacket.

She discretely pointed over to someone around the corner. I followed where her finger pointed and saw a guy surrounded by a group of people.

The guy to which Maya was pointing to was hard to see due to another guy getting in the way.

But after a few seconds you could see him clearly.

My jaw dropped and the bag I had been holding fell to the ground with a thud. "It's him." I whispered quietly.

It can't be him! I couldn't have slept with Blake Parker! Bad boy of the twon and not to mention player.

Immature, jerk, cocky, hot, but I've also seen his good side. He can be sweet and caring but that's probably because he was drunk.

But yet again there's always a little good in everyone right?

"Rose! Rose!" Maya called out to me snapping me out of my trance.

I stood there for a while still entering reality before I grabbed my bag from the floor and rushed towards the bathroom saying, "I have to go."

"Wait! Hold up Rose!" Maya called behined me as I only ignored her and rushed inside the bathroom not feeling well, the nauseous feeling that I had woken up with returning.

I quickly went inside a stall before practically puking my guts out.

I groaned a few moments later flushing the toilet as I gripped onto the stall door for support due to the dizziness that had consumed me.

I opened the door and stumbeled out almost hitting the floor if it wasn't for Maya.

"Thanks May." I weakly smiled at her getting up.

"Are you ok Rose? You don't seem so good." Maya cringed expecting me.

"Im fine." I said standing up straightly trying to take a step forward but failing miserably as more sickness hit me making my head hurt.

My hands reached over to grip something, but finding nothing I fell onto the ground. My eyes closing due to the bright lights.

Soon blocking any voices out I allowed my mind and body to go into unconsciousness.

Violet's P.O.V

"Mommy! Mommy!" My oldest child, Nicholas or Nick came running towards me as Noah playfully ran behind him.

"Sweetie!" I smiled at him picking him up in my arms, making sure to be careful with my pregnant belly.

Noah plopping down next to me sighing, soon we were joined by my 2nd oldest child, Alex.

Nick and Alex were separated by 3 minutes. Alex looked up at Noah with his big blue eyes indicating that he wanted to be picked up.

Noah smiled down at him and picked him up sitting him down on his lap. He's more of a daddy's boy and Nick is more of a mamma's boy.

"Mommy why does your belly grow evewyday more and more?" Nick asked me poking my belly.

He can pronounce most words now but for some reason gets stuck on saying everyday.

But it's adorable. "It's because your little sister is growing inside here." I smiled down at him, rubbing my belly as I felt a kick.

"You ate her?" Alex asked tilting his head to the side in confusion.

Noah and me laughed as I ruffled his hair saying "No baby, it's just your little sister needs a safe place to stay in, so she sleeps and eats in mommy's belly."

"Ohhhh." Nick and Alex said clapping their hands. Noah was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." He said putting Alex down and getting up to answer the door.

Some voices were heard and soon Maya walked in with Ryder, who was carrying a fainted Rose.

"Oh my goodness!" I gasped going over to see what was wrong with Rosalie. Which took me some time due to my pregnancy.

"Lay her down there. Nanny Megan can you get the kids?" I called out towards our pack nanny as Ryder set Rose down on the couch.

The nanny immediately came in asking " Yes?"

"Can you take Nick and Alex outside to play please." I asked.

She nodded taking a hold of Nick and Alex as she carefully led them outside to play.

"You girls stay here, Noah and I will get the pack doctor." Ryder said as we agreed and looked after Rose.

A/N

Hi guys! Super sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I've just been feeling a little sick lately so I had to suspend my updates for a little while.

But I'm back now and I just wanna say a great super major thanks to all of you guys! I already have 2.17k reads, 109 votes, and 31 comments and it was only the first 3 chapters until now!

That's crazy guys! But super major amazing! I honestly thought this book wouldn't get much reads and stuff but OMG thank you all!

I'll have a great surprise for you guys soon, so stay tuned. Keep Voting and Commenting!

Love you all, RBLove22