Chapter 10 Confessions Pt. 2

Blake's P.O.V

"What do you mean she's pregnant? God help you Alec if this is one of your jokes." I narrow my eyes at him, as I grab the collar of his shirt and tug on it. Could she have been with another man? Could she be carrying another man's child? NO! No, I refuse to believe that.

Alec holds his hands up in surrender as he says "It isn't I swear, Martha announced how she could have lost the baby by the wound she received!"

I let go of his shirt and sighed. How could she be pregnant? I'm positive she wasn't with another man, except for me.... So that means that...HOLY SHIT! Could I have gotten her pregnant?! I was pretty drunk, actually we were both drunk. There has to be no other result! "I'm going to be a dad..." I whisper.

"Huh?" Alec said.

I ran towards where Violet was seated and exclaimed "It's me isn't it? Rosalie is carrying my baby!"

"Uhh..." She trailed off.

"I need to know Violet, please!" I begged. It was silent for a moment as I looked at her with pleading eyes, and she looked back at me with a look of panic. It was awkwardly silent until...

"CREAM CHEESE!" She blurted out.

"What?"

"Pineapples."

"Viol-"

"Apples."

"What are you saying?!"

"Waffles."

"THIS IS USELESS!" I groaned in frustration and punched the wall.

"Well damn!" Alec muttered as a thick silence fell in the room. I took deep breaths in order to call down as I restrained my wolf from taking over.

"Uhh Blake?" Someone said from behind me.

"WHAT?!" I snapped turning around to face Maya.

"Rosalie wants to talk to you." She gulped catching me off guard, Rose wants to talk to me?

Rosalie's P.O.V

I shifted around nervously in my bed as I waited to talk to Blake. "Oh god oh god oh god, what am I doing with my life?" I mutter to myself just as the door opened, making me look up and meet eyes with Blake. The feelings that suddenly consumed me were not what I was expecting.

I was expecting a bit of fear or intimidation or maybe embarrassment. But what I felt was curiousness, excitement, anxiousness, and that one warm tingly feeling, that makes you have butterflies in your stomach. "You wanted to talk to me?" He said.

Oh his voice, deep and charming. It send shivers down my spine, like the first time I talked to him at the party. His eyes still manage to enchant me ever since I saw him walk the hallways at school. And that's when reality hit me.

I like him. I'm his mate. I'm carrying his child. And I'm willing to form a future with him.

It's funny how life can easily change over just one mistake. "Rose? Rosalie? Hello!" Blake calls out to me making me loose my train of thought. "Oh umm sorry! Take a seat, please." I say as I clear my throat.

He nods and sits down on the chair beside my bed. "Ok well, in order to figure out this mess I'm going to say what I already know and your going to do the same. Are you ok with that?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's fine with me." He smiles at me.

"Alright well I know your an Alpha werewolf. I know we're mates but you have a girlfriend, and to be honest I'm not ok with that. But I will step back and let you two be together, I don't want to get in the way an-" I was saying but got cutoff by Blake.

"Your not getting in the way! In fact, I broke up with Sarah. Look Rosalie can I say something?" He questions making me nod. He sighs and takes my hands in his causing shocks to go up my arms.

"You feel that? That's something that only mates can experience with each other. Look, I know your pregnant and I've concluded that I'm the father. Or am I wrong?" He says in a nervous tone. I look into his eyes and see the terrified expression of being wrong.

"N-no, your right." I stutter as I blush lightly.

He sighs in relief and grins, "Then what's there to question? What's there to stop us? I want to help you raise our baby, I want to be there every step of the way! I propose that we take this one step at a time. Why don't we go out on dates? We can get to know each other, we can have a nice relationship as we raise our baby together. What do you say Rose? Do you want to give us a try?"

I'm left completely dumbfounded at his words. Is this what I really want? I look up into his eyes and study his features, I stare at my stomach and think of my baby. My heart beats loudly as I look back up at Blake and say "Yes! I want to give us a try!"

"Really?!" He exclaims and I giggle as I nod, before he pulls me into a warm hug.

Noah's P.O.V

"What are they saying?" Luna questions Ryder and me as we press our ears against the door.

"I don't know, they're talking very low!" Ryder said as I try to listen better. "...Or am I wrong?..." I hear Blake say but can't conclude what the conversation is about.

"Use your werewolf hearing!" Alec exclaims. Ryder and I give each other a dead panned look and I mentally face palm. We're idiots! I lean close to the door again and manage to hear clearly this time.

"So?! What are they saying?" Violet asks impatiently after a few minutes. Ryder and I stand up and turn to face everyone.

"Well we think..." Ryder pauses.

"That they're kind of dating now." I finish for him.

"Well that escalated quickly!" Alec says before we all start cheering. I guess everything will be fine now between Blake and Rose. I walk up to my mate and hug her. "How's my princess?" I coo as I rub Violet's stomach.

"And how's my queen?" I say as I kiss Vi's cheek. She laughs and shakes her head at me as we both sit down.

"How do you think the twins are doing?" She sighs. I tilt my head to the side and shrug before answering "They're probably driving the nanny crazy."

"We should call." She cringes.

"We should." I chuckle.

"BLAKE COLTON PARKER!" Someone shouts from down the hall.

"Oh no." Alec groans.

"Where is he?!" The girl says pointing a finger at Alec.

"Sarah please calm down." Alec says calmly.

"NO! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE HE IS!" She screeches.

Well this is not good.

A/N

Sorry for the late night update, but I just really wanted to update this chapter already. Please enjoy and goodnight or good day guys! (depending on your timezone) Vote and Comment please!

RBLove22