Chapter 3 Did I actually?!

Rosalie's P.O.V

The sunlight hit my eyes making me groan and roll around in my bed as a massive headache hit me. I opened my eyes rubbing then with my hands trying to take the sleepiness out of them.

I sat up and stretched only to be shocked by many things. First, I have no idea where I am, next I'm completely naked, and third there's a guy sleeping next to me.

I covered my mouth trying to muffle my scream not wanting to wake up the stranger. My eyes widened in shock as reality hit me.

I slept with this guy. I lost my virginity to a complete stranger. My dad is gonna kill me.

I got up slowly wrapping the white sheets around me and searching for my undergarments.

After searching for a while I found it by a corner along with my dress. I tried getting it without lowering my head so my headache wouldn't get worst.

After grabbing them I looked over at the bed where thankfully the stranger was still sleeping. I cautiously and quickly put on my undergarments and my dress.

I found my shoes and held them in my hand as I walked out the room. I grabbed my head in pain, from moving too fast. But I still walked up the stairs to Maya's room knowing I left my clutch there.

By the halls there were people sleeping, bottles of beer were spread all around them. Beer. I scrunched my nose up, never doing that again.

After a little while I found Maya's room. I knocked on the door. When she didn't answer I knocked again and again.

I eventually got tired of it and opened the door to find the room empty. My eyebrows came together in confusion but either way I grabbed my clutch and headed out the house.

I opened my clutch and took out my phone. Only to find 26 missed called from my dad, 30 messages from Noah and Violet, and 20 missed calls from Maya and Ryder.

Great I'm in deep shit. I unlocked my phone and dialed Maya's number first. When she didn't answer I called Violet, then Noah, and then Ryder. None of them answered. Weird.

I didn't want to call my dad deciding to not face the fury now. I got into my car and drove away from the mansion. A few minutes later and I was infront of my house. I looked in the mirror and cringed.

My hair was all over the place, my makeup was smudged, and there was a hickey by my collar bone. I parted my hair covering up the hickey with it.

I fixed the top of my head seeing my hair was messy there. After that I tried to fix my smudged makeup only to make it worst.

I sighed giving up after 5 tries and got out of the car putting on my shoes. I griped onto the car as I got a little dizzy due to the headache.

I shook it off and walked up to my house opening the door quietly hoping my dad left left for work or something.

But luck wasn't on my side as I saw him sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"Hey dad." I said trying to stay calm.

"Rosalie Valentina Marie Johnson would you like to explain to me why your home at this hour." He said sternly.

"Well....I accidentally fell asleep at the party when I was......taking care of Violet. You know she has the baby and all." I said trying to sound as normal as possible, my heart thumping loudly at my lie.

My dad looked at me for a few seconds before sighing and nodding. "Ok sweetie no problem, just call me next time." He said.

I kissed his cheek and said "Thanks dad! I'm gonna go take a shower."