Chapter 7 Secrets and Attacks

Rosalie's P.O.V

"How are you feeling? I heard you puking in the bathroom." Luna asked me with concern on her face.

I sat down at the table blushing in embarrassment as I said "You heard that? Damn morning sickness."

She laughed and placed a plate with food in front of me. "Eat up." She said.

"Thank you!" I smiled at her and started digging in.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asked sitting in front of me.

"I don't know, why don't you give me a tour of the house?" I suggested.

Lu clapped her hands excitedly and said "Yes! I have some people I want you to meet also. You'll probably see them a lot around here."

I laughed at her excitement and agreed with her.

Violet's P.O.V

"What do you mean you feel like you're being followed?" I asked Maya as we made breakfast with the pack women.

"I always feel about 4 scents after me! I think it's Blake's men!" She exclaimed as she fried the bacon.

"Blake's men? As an Alpha Blake? The one who got Rose pregnant?!" I asked shocked.

"Yes that Blake!" She said.

"What does Blake want with you?" I questioned.

"Well the thing is, yesterday he came to my house asking all about Rose. He remembers how she looks like and that she's human but doesn't know her name. He also obviously doesn't know she's pregnant with his child, he wants to find her but I don't know if Rose wants him to. So I lied right through my teeth, saying I don't know who she is but that I'll contact him if I remember. I think he figured out that I'm lying and send his men to follow me." She spilled it all out sighing at the end.

I stopped cutting the fruits and took a moment to process what she just said. "Well damn." I said shocked.

"One more thing." May said.

"What?" I asked.

"He said there's a very high possibility she may be his mate." She answered.

My eyes widened as I said "Seriously?!"

Maya nodded her head yes. I sighed and asked "Well what are we going to do now?"

May thought about it for a while before she said "We have to tell her. We have to tell her everything."

"Everything?!" I exclaimed fearing for what she was going to say next.

"Yes everything! Including all about werewolves." She said determinedly. And in that moment I knew that she finally lost it.

Blake's P.O.V

"Have you found her yet?" I asked Alec as we sat in my office.

"We followed Luna Maya and so far the only place she's gone is to the Eclipse Howlers pack. Unfortunately there's no human scent there, it's all wolves." Alec told me making me frown slightly.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, frustrated. Where could she be? Where are you hiding kitten?

As I was in thought, Alec had this faraway look on his face indicating that he was probably mind linking someone.

"Blake I got great news!" Alec grinned.

"What is it?" I asked impatiently.

"I think we just found out where your lover is." He answered me.