Chapter 14 His Return

-Blake-

*Eight months later*

"My water broke!"

I hear her exclaim loudly, everyone freezing as they stare at her intently. We all hover above her, peering to see if it was true. Once it was confirmed groans of disappointment could be heard around the room, through the booming music. 

"Looks like you win!" Rosalie laughs, handing my cousin the crystal jar full of sweets. Rosalie looks stunning, even pregnant. There is a slight glow around her, the red dress she has on brings out her pale skin. Those cherry lips curve into a smile as her blue eyes linger on me.

"That's two points for me Blake!" Jessica smirks in victory. Today is Rose's baby shower, the twins that we are expecting will be coming soon these next weeks, maybe even days. I still can't believe that I'm going to have a boy and a girl!

When we found out a few months ago, it was somewhat unexpected. I had my doubts since I always kept hearing more than one heartbeat, and so our suspicions were confirmed. I couldn't be happier to be expecting twins.

"Just wait Jess, I'll win in the next game." I quirk an eyebrow at Jess making her scoff in disbelieve-meant. So far three games have been hosted in the baby shower, Jess won the first one which we had to guess the measurement of Rose's stomach.

The second one I had won. For that one we had to guess the flavor of the five cups of baby food. Right now we had to get an ice cube with a small toy baby in it, the first person's ice cube to melt wins. However, they have to exclaim 'my water broke' or it won't count. Hence the name of the game.

"Alright you two, this is the last game. Whoever wins this one can be claimed victorious for all four games." Rosalie smiles before Violet passes out papers around the people who want to play. I take one and see a map of the house, it's certainly huge.

"For this game you have to find the six stamped footprints around the house. Once you find them draw their location on your map. The first person to find all six wins." Violet explains the rules before everyone nods and runs off to find the footprints.

I better start in the nursing room.

-Rosalie-

I laugh as I watch everyone run off in different directions. "What a hectic day." Violet sighs as she sits down next to me. In her arms lays her sleeping newborn, Victoria. Violet gave birth to a beautiful baby girl four months ago.

Victoria has little blonde hair on her head with big brown eyes. I instantly warmed up to her since she was born, she's just too adorable.

I grab a Hershey bar that had 'HE' colored in blue on the wrapper. I open the bar and take a few bites as I share it with Violet.

Victoria, who was sleeping soundly a few minutes ago wakes up. Violet and I look down at her and smile, she was rubbing her eyes with her small hands before looking up at us in curiosity.

She held her arms up and directed them to me. "I think she wants you to carry her." Violet laughs shifting Vic around and handling her to me.

I carefully hold the baby in my arms and smile as she takes a strand of my curled hair in her hands, and starts playing with it. "She's so adorable. I can't wait till my twins are born." I smile.

"I can't wait either! I bet they'll be so cute!" Violet says making me laugh.

"Hey now that you mention them, what are you planning to name them?"

"Well Blake and I were thinking that the boy could be named Caleb, and the girl Emma."

"Aww that's cute." She smiles as I nod in agreement. I look around, wondering where my dad went. Thinking about my dad reminds me when he and Blake met.