CHAPTER SEVEN

❨ 007 : ᴍᴀɢɴᴜs ʙᴀɴᴇ ❩

"I'M CERTAIN I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN WATCH MY SISTER FIGURE STOP HER BEST FRIEND FROM LIVING THE INSTITUTE WITH MY ACTUAL SISTER

"I'M CERTAIN I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN WATCH MY SISTER FIGURE STOP HER BEST FRIEND FROM LIVING THE INSTITUTE WITH MY ACTUAL SISTER." Said Maximilian with his arms crossed above his chest.

He and Rosemary are currently leaning on a wall just by the end of the entrance and watching Clary try to stop Simon from leaving which they thought was both hilarious and ridiculous.

Rosemary had an amused look as her gaze never left the best friends. "Like?" She asked shortly without looking at him.

"Like seducing Alec and have him in a bed with me." He replied casually, causing her to laugh and face him completely. "Speaking of Alec, what is going on between you and him? I want every details." She demanded.

Maximilian smirked, "He's someone that I think is worth fighting for."

Rosemary seemed surprised at first, but a smile appeared on her lips. Maximilian never thought anyone was worth fighting for, or anything for that matter since the day their parents died. He gave up fighting for something or someone that will eventually go away. So knowing he finally found someone that is worth fighting for made her really and extremely happy. It is a big deal, and this time, she wouldn't let her brother easily give up on Alec if someone tries to rip Alec away from him.

"What's up with you and Belle?" It was him who asked.

"Nothing, Mazzy. We're just flirting and it seems like something's going on between us, but it's really nothing. She made it clear last night." She replied with a shrug.

"You like her?" He raised his brows.

"Nope. She's pretty, but I'm more into fashionista kind with all glitters and who's against gender masculinity." She said, turning back to the scene unfolding in front of her.

Maximilian smirked, "You have a weird type. I don't think you'll meet someone like that."

Rosemary pouted and glared at him playfully, "I know it's a unique type. I'm not looking forward into meeting someone like that, but hopefully I will in the future."

Their attention were brought back when a ding of the elevator was heard, Jace coming out from it. "I love drama." Rosemary muttered, causing her brother to laugh. She was updated by Isabelle of what was happening since Clary came into their lives and she was well told about Jace and Clary's little sexual tension, as well as Simon's not so secret feelings towards the red head.

She thought it was funny.

"In fact, this is the safest place she could possibly be." Jace spoke with crossed arms and a shrug. The Toussaint siblings went silent as they watch with amused smirk.