〘 S T A R T 〙

BLOOD KING

BLOOD KING

❝ you're not a monster just because you're the blood king and you're not heartless either. what you did and who you are doesn't matter to me. ❞

❨ 𝐬𝐲𝐩𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐬 ! ❩

caius blanchett was the infamous blood king in the shadow world. his name made everyone shiver in fear and whoever come across him swore that they'll never see the light ever again. his blood thirsty killings in history earned him that title by the person who saw him for the first time, when he was covered with blood all over his body and wherever he goes there seems to be someone shedding their blood. however, his murderous actions stopped when jocelyn fairchild took him in and taught him that there are things that are better than killing everyone in his sight.

there was one thing caius have been searching for since the moment he became the blood king; something or someone worth fighting for. although he's vicious and sometimes violent, caius more often found himself giving up on everything even though that's unlikely for him to do so.

though, with one birthday celebration gone wrong, his world turns upside down when he meets three shadowhunters and one of them, particularly the archer, becomes someone he's been searching for all this time.

❨ 𝖼 𝖺 𝗌 𝗍 ! 

caius blanchett
portrayed by ian somerhalder

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

the fact that me, who's extremely good
looking, is declaring my love for you and you
don't even acknowledge it offends me a lot.

❞

alexander gideon lightwood
portrayed by matthew daddario

𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓

❝ it doesn't matter to me that you're the
blood king. you're still caius blanchett
that i know.

 ❞

𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

dominic sherwood as jace wayland
katherine mcnamara as clarissa fairchild
emeraude toubia as isabelle lightwood
harry shum jr. as magnus bane
isaiah mustafa as lucian greymark

the rest of the cast as themselves

❨ 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 ! 

i obviously do not own shadowhunters and its characters. they all belong to cassandra claire and the show writers, directors. i only own caius blanchett, other unfamiliar characters and the story plot i will add to fit the show.

THE BLOOD KING is a work of fiction. names, characters, places, incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 :

thank you for clicking this story!

there isn't particular schedule of an update and i write whenever i feel like it, so basically updates are slow. please don't pressure me into updating :((

with that being said, i apologize beforehand for the lack of updates. i hope you enjoy!