CHAPTER ONE

❨ 001 : ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴘᴀɴᴅᴇᴍᴏɴɪᴜᴍ ❩

A GROAN ESCAPED CAIUS AS HE WOKE UP FROM HIS SLEEP AND OPENED HIS EYES, ONLY TO CLOSE IT AFTER A BLINDING LIGHT OF THR SUN CAME THROUGH THE CURTAINS

A GROAN ESCAPED CAIUS AS HE WOKE UP FROM HIS SLEEP AND OPENED HIS EYES, ONLY TO CLOSE IT AFTER A BLINDING LIGHT OF THR SUN CAME THROUGH THE CURTAINS. Suddenly a shot of pain rushed in his head and his hand instantly came into contact with his temple, massaging it gently to ease the headache. He slowly opened his eyes and noticed that there was a girl beside him sleeping peacefully, as naked as he is.

Last night have been a lot of fun; he went out partying and made out with random strangers, boys and girls, and remembers he brought one girl home to hookup with.

A sigh left his lips and he sat up carefully to avoid another pain shooting his head. He picked up his boxers and jeans, and puts it on without even bothering to be quiet. A feminine groan was heard and he turned to see the girl awakening, her eyes instantly falling on Caius and a grin taking over her lips.

Caius rolled his eyes. "Get up and get dressed." He demanded without even making an eye contact with her, going over to his cabinet to look for a shirt to wear.

The girl's grin quickly disappeared and was replaced with a confused look, "What? Why?" She asked and sat up, the sheet falling down and showing her breast. Caius gave her a look, "Why? Because I don't want you in my room anymore."

"What? I thought—" The girl started but he quickly cut her off, "I know, you thought there's something between us. Trust me, so many one night stand people told me that." He said with a roll of his eyes.

"So you never really wanted to date me?" The girl asked in disbelief, tears beginning to fill her eyes.

This was the kind of person Caius never wanted to be with. He barely even know her, hell, he don't even know her name. Obviously, this girl expected them to turn out to be something more because Caius continued to seduce her last night, but that was only because he didn't find anyone interesting. In fact, he only chose this girl because he had no choice. There wasn't any interesting guys or girls.

Caius made a face after seeing tears escape her eyes, turning to face her completely. "Why would I even want to date you? I don't even know your name." He deadpanned, causing the girl's jaw to drop.

"I told you my name yesterday!" The girl yelled in frustration.

"Too bad I don't remember it." He shrugged. "Besides, I'm not looking for a serious relationship. Being in a relationship means you gotta fight for it, and honestly right now nothing's worth fighting for." He smiled sarcastically at her and waved his hand in a 'get out' manner.