Ryder

I had my hands around his neck gripping tighter and tighter, he was trying to fight me away to no avail. I knew I had killed him when his body went limp. I throw him down like Piece of rubbish on the floor, then I went through the house to make it look like a burglary gone wrong and to not leave any trace of me being there.

Once I left the house I went to the local bar called Benny's. Benny's was a typical bar, it had a pool table, dart board, and a VIP area. I went to the bar, sat down on the bar stool, looked at bar tender and said "Brandy, make it a double" the bar tender turned around with a sigh. She had red hair, a little bit of makeup on, a black dress on which came above her knee. She put my brandy on the bar and said "that will be £9.60 sir" I gave her the money, grabbed her hand and said "Don't call me sir again" then I winked at her. She snatched her hand out of mine and walked off.
I necked the brandy and got her attention again for another brandy. She walked back over with the bandy bottle, I looked her up and down and said "leave the bottle"
She looked at me and said "I can't leave the bottles" I know she was going to call me Sir again but if she did then I may not be able to control myself.
"What's your name?" I asked her
"It...it's Tasha" she stuttered
I then heard someones voice from behind me and she said "are you scaring the staff Ryder?"
I turned around and I saw Tara. Tara is 26, slim build, with green eyes, she has chestnut brown shoulder length hair. She was wearing a red low top and short skirt with knee high boots.
I just looked her and didn't say anything she then sat on the bar stool next to me and she looked at Tasha and said "I will have a shot of brandy please"
Tasha got another shot glass and Tara leaned over the bar and took the bottle of brandy from Tasha.
I looked at Tara, smiled and laughed. Tasha walked off upset with what just happened.
Tara was someone I worked along side we were one of the best workers for Ron.
Ron is 55, according to him, he is a silver fox but in reality he is an over weight, short ass tosser who smokes shit loads of cigarettes. His brother is Benny who owns this bar, so a lot of us come here after we either collect a debt or pass a message to someone, which can be in anyway, beating someone up or killing them it would depend how much or what they owe Ron. That is mainly what Tara and I did the message side of the job. But there was one rule I would never break which is I would never pass a message to a female. Ron didn't really like that, but I didn't give a shit so he hired Tara who only delivers messages to females.

Tara never stayed long she would only have a couple shots of either whiskey or brandy, we wouldn't talk about a job we all had that rule not bring the job home but sometimes it was very difficult not too. It was midnight and the bar was closing, Tasha was the only member of staff working now, I got up from my seat and started walking to the door when I just stopped dead in my tracks. I just said "I would stop staring if I were you"
"Wwwhhhaaattt, do you mean?" Tasha stuttered
I turned around to face her, she was standing on the other side of the bar where I was sitting. Her red hair was covering her face slightly and I could tell she nervous to be here alone with me.
"Do I make you nervous Tasha?" I asked her
She didn't say anything but she shook her head, I then turned back to the door, locked it, turned back around to face her. I started walking towards her and said "well you know what Tasha, you should be"
I stopped when I was in front her, she gulped and said "I have work to do" she went to turn around and I grabbed her arm to turn her back around to face me.

I leaned down to her, gripped her face and started to kiss her. She was taken back but after a few minutes she started to kiss me back our lips met and I licked her lips gently and she opened them and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. As we were kissing we took our clothes off. I picked her up onto the bar where I then climbed on as well, I said "Lay down"
"I can't" she said
I then changed my tone "I said lay down" I demanded.
Tasha did just that she laid down on the bar and I said "good girl, now just relax"
We then started kissing again, I trailed my fingers down her chest, down to her thighs, to clit whilst his kisses moved down my body. Moving his fingers up, down and round in circles. Then he moved his fingers down, inserted his fingers, started pulling them out and inserting them, getting faster and going in deeper every time. Then I stopped took my fingers out of her, licked my fingers and said "mmmm" then I started kissing her thighs continuing down to her pussy. Where I started to kiss her and licking her. She started to arch her back, groan. I stopped for a second, looked at her, she bit her lower lip, I started licking her again and she came.
I then started kissing her chest, playing with her breasts and then sucking her nipples. I inserted my hard cock inside her, I started to thrust and Tasha started to grip the edge of the bar and she started to groan and moan. I stopped again looked at Tasha and said "turn over" she was hesitant at first but she did and I demanded she went on her all fours. She did and then I put my cock inside her again. I put my hands on her thighs, moving her away and towards me thrusting. I then got a handful of her hair and pulled with thrust I would pull her hair. Both our breathing got heavier and the moans started getting louder.
"Oh fuck yeh right there I am cuming" she moaned
I smiled and with each thrust I got deeper inside her.
"Fuck me...." with a last pull of her hair I said "that's it, just like that" then I exploded inside her.
I then took my cock out of her jumped off the bar, went into the back and picked up a blanket and covered her up. I got dressed again, went behind the bar and poured myself and Tasha a drink of brandy. We both drank it, had a chat and Tasha got dressed again. I made sure she was ok, I looked at her and said "thanks for that" then I left.