Details & Book 2! THANK YOU!

Hello hello!

First off, I'd just like to say thank you to each and every one of you for giving my book a chance! I am completely blown away by the response it's gotten in such a short amount of time and it's truly amazing to hear that you love it. 

I wanted to give a little bit of detail to the book you've just read, as I'm sure you noticed Joe wasn't present for a lot of it, not to mention the story was quite shorter than fan fictions I've written in the past. The reason for this is; I decided to publish this story as a test run. A story to see if anyone would be interested. This story, more or less, was a prequel to the story line I actually have in mind to continue what you've already read. I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in the characters I had come up with in my head... and from the comments I've gotten, it seems you are!

I'm excited to announce that there will be a 2nd (technically 1st considering this is a prequel) book to this "series". I'm not quite sure if that's what I'm supposed to call it. 

Now, although I've decided to write a continuation, I have yet to find a title that I think would fit the next book, so if you have any cool book titles, comment them so I can see if any of them would fit! 

This being said, I have an outline written and I've already started writing the first chapter, so I promise it IS coming! 

For the time being, however, stay patient so I can put out a GOOD story (I'm not claiming to be great lol) and 

comment your favorite thing about this one below!

Again, thank you thank you thank you for all of the support on this story and hopefully the next chapter of it! 

much love,

shan:)