Chapter Five.

It's a Friday Afternoon and I have my first class since I last saw Mr. Grayson. Well, since I last saw him in real life anyway. These past few days it seems my dreams only consist of his muscular upper body and his long brown mane that my fingers simply cannot resist being entangled in. His cold, strong hands and his—

"Nailea, youre here", I'm snapped out of thought when Kayden sits down next to me with a wide grin on his face. Sweet Kayden. Hes wearing his usual pale colored long-sleeved crewneck and a pair of khakis with some plain white sneakers.

"Yes, of course I'm here. Why wouldn't I be?", I ask him

"I thought you had been avoiding me...since I made you uncomfortable the other morning after I picked you up. I felt terrible and I just hate not speaking to you", he frowns. The poor thing. I adore Kayden, I really do. But sometimes he can come off a little toodesperate.

"I haven't been avoiding you Kayden", I assure him

"Well why haven't you been answering my calls then?"

"Oh, my phone has been off. It's my birthday week and you know how my mother is. Shes rather consistent with her communication during this time", I sigh, "I've been avoiding my mother's calls not yours"

"Oh", he says, looking slightly disappointed for some reason. "So, were fine then?"

          I giggle. "Yes Kayden. We are just fine. I should actually be the one apologizing for being such a pain. You practically saved me and I acted so ungrateful. Im sorry"

"Its fine. Im just happy to put that entire mooring behind us, he breaths. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I smile

          Only a moment passes by and Mr. Grayson walks into the room, thieving all of my attention. He's dressed neatly in his usual white dress shirt and blazer. His at-tire is always the same yet it never seems to get any less attractive on him. Not even in the slightest. He offers me a warm smile before standing in front of the class and carrying out his lesson. If I tell you that I'm able to focus on the work while he caresses each word that leaves his mouth so perfectly...well, I'd be bloody lying.

          I squeeze my thighs together beneath the table and chew on my lower lip. Oh, Mr. Grayson, what are you doing to me? And how? The truth is, I'm incredibly attracted to this man and at this point, what Daisy said earlier doesn't sound so pain-fully impossible anymore. Maybe I should offer Mr. Grayson my indecent proposal? It wouldn't be like I'm his mistress. I'm his student assistant, if anything I'd be assisting his needs while his wife isn't around to do so. Right?

After his lecture, I walk up to Mr. Grayson confidently. Ready to give him my proposal.

"Miss Tembo." He looks pleased to see me

"Good Afternoon Mr. Grayson"

"I'm glad to see you back in class", he smiles, "I hope we can work well with each other now"

"Honestly, I'd love nothing more", I smile back

"Well, I had better leave before I lose the last bit of self control that Im holding onto for dear life right now."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not easy for a man to be around something that he wants but can't have Miss Tembo", he says to me in a low husky tone before lowering his lip to take in a sharp breath.

          His sentence makes me gulp. "You want me then?"

You can have me any way you like, I imagine myself saying, take me right now Mr. Grayson! Right here, right now. I don't care for consequences I just want to be bloody yours!