Chapter Three.

Mr. Grayson flicks a lock of hair out of his face as he climbs back on top of me after exploring me. It being my first time, youd think I would be a bit more re-served or even embarrassed. But instead, I find myself taking the lead as though Im some sort of expert. He kisses me forcefully, tightening his grip on my neck and suddenly, I let instinct take over me. It was as if, for the first time in my life, my thoughts had turned off and my body was moving purely by its own intuition. It was like for the first time in my life, I was free.

"Tell me when to stop", he tells me and I reply simply and sweetly with a single word. Don't.

The moment, when it came, was nothing like I could ever imagine. The sudden and rough physicality of both our bodies was a flash of pain and pleasure in its most glorious combination. It was quick but also one of the best feelings Ive ever had, and somewhere in between my knees levering against his hips and feeling his weight on mine, my body starts to shudder and I feel my soul collapse into his.

#

My head is throbbing by the time I wake up and I have no idea why. It feels like a hangover but, I know for a fact that I didn't drink last night. I never drink. I look at my surroundings and realize that I am not in my bedroom right now. So, where the hell am I?

I turn to my side and I'm taken back by the sight of Mr. Grayson still peace-fully asleep and almost immediately, images of last night follow soon after. Oh no. Please do not tell me you lost your virginity to your Professor Nailea. I suddenly feel physically sick and light headed. I hurry out of the bed and run into the bath-room as quietly as I can, trying not to wake up my naked Professor.

I shut the bathroom door and pace back and forth trying to catch my breath, which at this moment in time feels almost completely impossible.

"Nailea?", I hear Mr. Grayson call softly as he leaves a gentle knock on the other side of the bathroom door

In a frazzled and panicked state I turn my head swiftly from the mirror and look towards the closed door. Suddenly, it all comes back to me like a huge slap in the face. Where I was and what had happened last night. I wasn't sure whether I was excited or nervous or happy or disgusted or even...violated maybe? What hap-pens now anyway? Is there something specific I should be saying to him right now? And if so, someone please tell it to me so that I can get this entire horrifically embarrassing moment over and done with.

"Are you alright?", he asks

I turn back to the mirror and turn on the tap, letting the cold water run through my fingers before I rinse my face and catch my breath. Calm down Nailea, I repeatedly tell myself under my breath.

"Yes. Yes, I'm fine. Im alright. I'll be right out. I just needed to freshen up", I mumble

My hands are now shaking due to the images of last night racing through all the corners and spaces of my mind. Before I know it, I accidentally knock over the toothpaste and toothbrush. I suddenly hear the door handle begin to turn and a sense of panic takes over me. Mr. Grayson timidly pushes past the door and walks in-to the bathroom. I can't help but stay still. He's still in his boxers.

Oh, my Lord. I'm seeing my psychology professor in his boxers right now and this time it isnt just a fantasy. Somebody please pinch me, or at the very least just stop me from enjoying the view.

"I... uh.... I knocked over the toothbrush. I'm sorry", I stutter

"That's fine", he smirks. "Would you like me to run you a bath or will you just get dressed?"

I pause and lower my head. Oh, I'm naked.

I feel my arms cross around my chest involuntarily while he runs his fingers through his scattered long hair. Oh God, I remember how good they felt caressing my skin last night. And that beard? That perfectly tamed beard that drove me completely mad.