Ryujin | Blind

A/N: heejin ff coming soom lmao. 

Shin Ryujin - Blind

-----------------------------------------------------

Your POV

''But dad! You can't make me marry her! I don't even know her. And plus, I already have Minju! I can't leave her for someone I don't know,'' I can never live my own way in life without getting decisions from my strict parents. 

''What have I said about that Minju girl? Didn't I say to break up with her already? You are marrying the Shin's daughter! It's the only way to help our company grow. Be considerate son,'' My father, Jeon Hajoon, is being the most annoying person on Earth right now. 

''Be considerate?! What the hell do you mean by be considerate? How about you be considerate for me instead? I love Minju dad. I really do. I can't marry someone else!'' This is one of our many fights because of his assertive options for my life. 

''Jeon Y/N! Do not talk back to your father! No matter what you do, you will marry her. End of discussion! Break up with Minju now and you will meet your future wife in two days. We need the Shin's help to increase our stock prices. Don't be selfish, it's for your own good,'' He exited his office and went somewhere else to cool off. Tears started to drip down my eyes, making it seem like diamonds in my eyes. I would've never thought our fights would go too far. 

I drove back home, frustrated with my father's selfish actions. How could he just demand me to marry a girl I clearly have no interest in? I don't even know her name. I know nothing about her! I really love my girlfriend, Kim Minju. I opened the front door to be greeted by my mother, Jeon Nayeon. 

''Hi honey, how are you?'' She asks just like every day I come home. I just nod at her and go to my room. I suddenly thought of an idea..I could runaway from home and marry Minju myself! I quickly fished my phone out of my pocket and was about to text her until her message emerged on my lock screen.

It was a break-up text. 

''Hi Y/N. You know I love you very, very much. I'm so sorry to say that I would like to end things here. I believe that this will be the best for both of us. I hope you will love someone the way you did to me. Thank you for all our wonderful moments we had. I will always cherish them and you will always have a special place in my heart. Thanks again Y/N...and I am sorry to end it here.''

Seconds into reading the text, tears unshed. I tried to hold them back. Minju and I are over..

Well now there's a reason to marry that Shin daughter now. Great job dad, you won. Just like after every argument we had of your decisions. I really don't want this. I just want Minju.