Yuna | Tangled

a/n: Heejin ff coming very soon! And sorry for the lack of updates, I've been very busy nowadays and have been writing the first few drafts of Heejin's ff. I want it as best as it can hehe. 

Shin Yuna - Tangled

-----------------------------------------------------

Yuna would let you go.

It was a lazy Sunday where Yuna just wanted to cuddle on the couch, making UWU's explode upon you. Yuna is your clingy girlfriend but you didn't think much of it since she is so dang adorable. I mean, who wouldn't want an adorable koala sticking to you on the couch from 12 PM to 12 AM midnight?

''Yunaaa, I can't breathe under the blanket,'' Yuna's being playful, shoving your head under the blanket since she said it's warmer. 

''Shut up will you? Just poke your nose out and breathe. You won't die,'' Yuna countered as you tried to stick your head out of the suffocating blanket. 

''Whatever, give me a kiss,'' You puckered your lips as you slowly got on top of her, kissing her cheek first before swooping down to her plump lips then again clashed on her body. 

''You're so heavy, get off of me.''

You wouldn't budge. You can admit that Yuna's right although, her body feels warm under the covers despite being freezing cold inside the house and outside. It's just a nice feeling yet you both are still awake at 12 midnight when you're basically tired. You have taken a 30 minute nap here and there while watching countless movies. You both haven't left the couch except to get food. 

Yuna was still trying to move under you but squirmed when you inserted your cold hands under her shirt. ''Why the heck is your stomach so warm?! Just give me a kiss then we'll both be more comfortable.''

''My stomach is warm because when I heated the pizza, the plate was hot and so I just put it on my stomach. Learn from the best Y/N, and fine, kiss me,'' Yuna puckered her lips. You were still on top of her but just more comfortable. 

''Can we stay like this forever, my Hussey?'' You know Yuna loves that name but is sometimes embarrassed by it.

''Why are you asking? You know it's going to happen anyways. Now get off of me because you're so heavy. I love you,'' Yuna kissed you again as you fixed her hair that was getting on her perfect face. Yuna loves it when you suddenly get clingy so you stayed on top of her. Hint Hint! She secretly loves your warmth. 

''I love you too Yuna, promise me we'll be tangled together like this again?'' 

''Yes Y/N, how many more times do I have to remind you? We will stay tangled like this forever!''