Lia | Drunk and In Love

A/N: I just suddenly thought about this at 2 am so uh, this might be messy.

Choi Jisu - Drunk and In Love

————————————————————————

Your POV
"Y/N! Y/N! Can we go to the club later please?" My best friend, Jo Tae Gwon, jumped on me before asking. It is a Saturday afternoon, almost turning dark. At first I did not want to go since I was tired..but I mean, it's a boring Saturday.

"Fine. What time are we going?" I answer, shoving him off of me and glaring. There's just one thing I'm concerned with going in the club since Tae Gwon is probably going to be with other girls. I'm going to get mobbed by girls because of my face and body. Apparently I am so hot in girls' eyes.

"At 8. I'll see you later best friend! Oh and wear something hot because some hot chicks invited us heheheh." He left me as he cackles his way out of my sight. That boy is so weird..

I did what he told me to and wore something "hot" and waited until Tae Gwon texted me as a cue to go to the club at that time.

Around 2 hours later, I got a text from him so I drove to the club, still feeling bored. I sighed, not prepared inside the club. Before I went in, I hear a screaming Tae Gwon yelling my name.

"Yay you're here. Let's go!" He drags me in the club and searches for someone.

"Tae Gwon we're over here!" A girl called him over. He suddenly smiled at me and pushed me to their table. Oh boy..

"Hi girls. Eunji and Miyeon. You look beautiful." Tae Gwon said with a wink. The fuck? The girls greeted him again and ordered us to sit down.

"Hello Y/N. You look cute.." One of the girls, I'm assuming Miyeon, said that to me. Since I wasn't in an all great mood, I just nodded at her, playing with my phone.

Miyeon, Eunji, and Tae Gwon were just talking and crap like that and I was getting more bored. I obviously did not want to be in this damn blind date and I am not interested in relationships at the moment. I just want to get out of here why did I agree to come...

There were some drinks around so I took a sip.

Maybe more.

I felt something weird in my stomach so I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I nearly stumbled a few times but I managed to get to the sink and splash water on my face.

I looked in the mirror in front of me and saw a handsome man.

Me.

I ran my hand through my hair, feeling myself. I winked at myself in the mirror and headed outside the bathroom but I stayed in the hallway because I heard someone with a skeptical looking dude behind her while trying to hold her close.

"Stop it please. Leave me alone! That's my boyfriend right there! Babe! This guy is trying to rape me!" The girl says while hugging me. The hell is happening..?

"He's not your boyfriend come on you can't fool me." The weird skeptical guy was pulling her from me. Ah, so now I understand.

I slapped the guy's arm away from the girl. "Hey dude back off this is my girlfriend." I sternly said but that didn't stop him from trying to get her from me.