Yuna | That's What Siblings are For

A/N: this is some scary crap I hope no one goes through.

Shin Yuna - That's What Siblings are For

———————————————————————

Your POV
"Yuna! Hurry up we're going to be late!" I honestly can leave my sister right now since she's so slow. Yuna takes too long to get ready and I am about to leave her in the house without any transportation. "Okay know what bye Yuna."

"No! Y/N I'm coming!" My little sister ran down the stairs with her phone flying out of her hands. Yuna hissed as it dropped to the floor.

"Omg Yuna come on! I'll wait in the car you're locking the door." I left the house and waited inside the car. It's been 5 seconds and Yuna still hasn't gotten out of the house.

"OKAY GO NOW DRIVE!" Yuna plopped down on the passenger seat as I evilly laugh, starting the engine and driving to the destination. Yuna and I are always invited to parties from chaotic to formal parties. I'm a little concerned though since my little sister's ex boyfriend will be there.

"Yuna promise me one thing when we get to the party..don't talk to him."

"Who? Woohyun? My ex? Do you really think I would talk to him after what he's done? Use your mind Y/N." Yuna rolled her eyes and started tapping on her phone. Her friends say that I'm very protective of my sister..which is true. But, with that she went through with her ex..I'be gotten really protective.

|•|

"Hey look it's the siblings! Hey Yuna and Y/N! Keep an eye out for Ryujin..she's drunk. Cya!" Yeji greeted us and pointed at the drunken Ryujin who's acting like a damn elephant.

"I'll make sure she gets home safe." I sighed and left Yuna to talk with her friends. I made my way to my girl best friends, Lia and Chaeryeong. Yeji and Ryujin are also my girl best friends but Yeji has something to take care of and Ryujin is drunk.

"I really thought you won't let Yuna go to this party Y/N." Lia clicked her tongue as Chaeryeong nodded. "Like, Woohyun is here. We'll make sure to watch her though."

"I know Lia..I just felt like a bad overprotective brother and thought I should give her freedom. I hope he won't do anything to her." I say next to Chaeryeong and played with her hair which she didn't mind.

Yuna's past relationship with her ex boyfriend Woohyun was toxic. The moment I saw him, I knew he was bad news but I wanted my sister to be happy so I let her. I contemplated myself for being a bad brother after what happened. Woohyun did a lot of things including cheating and manipulating. Yuna even came to me one night and said he hit her.

"Hey I'll just check on Yuna for a sec. Something's bothering me and I don't know what it is." I excused myself from the two girls and tried to find my sister. I first looked through the kitchen where Ryujin was dancing on top of the counter. She wasn't there.

I then looked at the backyard. Yuna's not there. I scan the dance floor. Yuna's not there. She's making me worried sick. What if someone took her!?

I scan the place a little bit more until I saw a familiar figure being dragged upstairs by a guy. Wait..fuck that's my sister.

I tried to get to her but Woohyun's friends stopped me.

"Y/N let them live. They're just going to talk."

"Yeah they're kids. Stop being so protective."

"Move. Now." I demanded and tried to push through them but they just pushed back. "I said move." I was pushed back again. I've reached my peak and wanted my sister safe!

"HEY! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!" I finally yell which got everyone's attention. Even drunk Ryujin. Lia and Chaeryeong rushed to me but couldn't keep up since I was already flying up the stairs. I could still hear Yuna's whimpers and a lock of a door.

I follow the sound and tried to open the door but again, it's locked. "OPEN THE DOOR WOOHYUN YOU FUCKER! DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER!" I punched the door until it bled and then kicked it with all my might. "I SAID OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

With one last kick, the door flung open that revealed Woohyun half naked in his boxers and my sister without a shirt with just a bra and jeans. What the fuck!? This guy is definitely dying in my hands.

"FUCK YOU WOOHYUN. YOU WILL DIE IN MY HANDS. I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH YUNA!" I landed a fist on his face and threw Yuna's shirt to her so that she could cover up. I flung Woohyun to the wall and started to beat the hell out of him.

"YOU. ARE. MESSING. WITH. THE. WRONG. FAMILY. DON'T. EVER. TOUCH. HER. AGAIN." I said after every punch Lia and Chaeryeong we're trying to stop me but they know how much I hate this guy and I am even more outraged the fact he tried to fuck my sister! He deserves to feel my wrath.

"Lia take Yuna home!" I ordered. She left with Yuna right away with Chaeryeong holding me back.

"Y/N stop you'll kill him!" She succeeded. I was about to throw a punch until I realized who she was and backed off.

"I'm sorry Chae.."

The police arrived and arrested Woohyun. The party was called off and everyone went home. I am with Chaeryeong outside of my house, sitting on the front step.

"I'm glad you nearly killed him though. That will teach him to never touch Yuna again. You're a good brother Y/N." Chaeryeong patted my back before leaving. I also decided to head inside since it was getting cold. Lia's still inside as well.

"Oh my goodness there you are! Why didn't you come home earlier!?" My mother and Lia hugged me as they saw me enter the house with tears.

"Police asked me questions. Is she okay?"

"Yeah she was waiting for you in your room. Go see her but first clean your hand. It's full of blood." Lia ordered me to wash my hands so I did and went up to my room.

"Yuna? Are you okay..?" I saw my little sister burying her face to the blanket as soft cries escape. She looked up and wanted a hug. Of course, I hug her warmly as I feel her tears soaking my shirt. I didn't care.

"T-Thank you for saving me. You always save me when I'm in trouble yet I haven't done anything to you that is good.." Yuna mumbled. I stroke her hair as I calm her down.

"That's what siblings are for. I will always save you. You've been a very sweet, loving, caring, annoying yet funny, kind little sister to me. I wouldn't trade you for the world Yuna. Never. Now go to sleep..it was a tiring day. Good night little Hussey." I kissed Yuna's forehead before letting her sleep on my bed.

I thanked Lia for taking care of her before she left. My mother hugged my and thanked me a lot for saving my own sister. I went to sleep on the couch and thought to myself, 'what if I should just follow my gut next time and be an even better brother."

I should probably wake up early so that I could buy Yuna's favorite ice creams to make her day happier tomorrow. Once I know Woohyun's gone, I'll let my sister have the best time of her life.