Yeji | Loyal

A/N: do you guys like the new cover? :D

Hwang Yeji - Loyal

————————————————————————

Your POV
Yeji, my girlfriend, got invited to a party along with me and decided to wear something hot as if she's trying to attract all the boy's attention. We went at different times but she doesn't know I'm already here. I see her dancing on the dance floor with her friend Lia which didn't necessarily concern me but there were boys staring at her.

I crept up to the second floor above the dance floor. Lia caught my eye and was about to tap Yeji to inform her until I signaled not to. Lia obeyed and went back to dancing normally.

"Yo Y/N you're here! Why aren't you with Yeji?" Ryujin, the host of the party, offered me a drink after saying. She looked down at the dance floor to see Yeji partying with Lia with other dick headed ugly boys staring at her. "Oh I see why. Don't worry though. That girl is very loyal. You shouldn't have a problem with boys approaching her since she'll just reject them."

"I know Ryujin..I'm just getting pissed with lust in their eyes. Like why did she even pick that outfit especially to a party. I mean I don't like to control whatever my girlfriend wears but she's wearing that to a party? She's too hot to resist." I shook my head in frustration. Ryujin laughed and bid me a good luck before leaving to greet other people. I sighed after I look at Yeji. She's so damn hot..

I suddenly see a guy approaching her which made me alert. I think he asked to go upstairs since he pointed to the second floor but Yeji shook her head. That's my girl! Since she is so loyal, I decided to pull a short prank.

Like nothing, I slowly crept behind her and seductively held her hips, swaying them with mine acting like I am a stranger. "Hey hottie..you want to dance?" I purposely made my voice lower so that she wouldn't know it was me.

"BITCH DON'T TOUCH ME I HAVE A BOYFRIEND THAT I LOVE SO DEARLY MUCH wait- Y/N!?" Yeji yelled as I basically got threw across the dance floor. My girlfriend helped me up and laughed. "You idiot."

I join in on her laughter and hug her tight, inhaling her scent. "Thank you for being loyal. And don't wear this to parties, every guy looks at you with lust. You're only mine. Let's head upstairs..Ryujin will surely lend us a room for tonight."

Yeji smirked with me as I dragged her upstairs and pushed her into an room, not forgetting to lock it. I love this girl deeply. I love Hwang Yeji from the bottom of my heart. I am so lucky she's mine.