Yeji | Motorcycle

A/N: I'm pretty sure this will be familiar. But again, ANGST O'CLOCK.

Hwang Yeji - Motorcycle

————————————————————————

You were on a cute date with Yeji and decided on riding your motorcycle. You have always loved riding your bike. It was a fun thing to do and having your girlfriend Yeji behind you clinging on your waist is really the best thing right now.

You were going through town at a fast pace, enjoying the wind as Yeji's grip became tighter while the motorcycle just went on faster and faster.

"Woo!! Yeji isn't this nice!?" You loved feeling the breeze as your motorcycle speeds through the town. Yeji although was not very fond of the fast pace.

"Yah! Y/N! Slow down you're going too fast!" Yeji complained. You felt really bad but decided to have fun while it lasted.

"No way this is fun!" You guided your motorcycle very carefully through town with Yeji screaming behind you. You found her really cute and teased her while it lasted.

"Y/N it's not fun! Please slow down it's too scary!" Your girlfriend whined.

"Then say I love you to me Yeji." You smiled, thinking of your cute moments together. You'll miss her a lot.

"Okay fine! I love you so much Y/N now slow down!"

"Aww I love you too Yeji. So so much. Now give me a big hug." You felt her arms tighten around you as she leans her head on your back. "Yeji, baby, can you take off my helmet and put it on your head? It's bugging me."

Once you knew the helmet was on your girlfriend's head, you know this will be it for you. You had to be very careful making your way back home. "Yeji! I love you so much!"

The Next Day
Yuna was just on the couch, eating her chips while watching TV. The news suddenly reported something that terrified her and made her confused. She recognized two people.

"Breaking News, a motorcycle crashed into a building with two passengers. Only one remained alive." The news broke out. Yuna carefully examined the two people and then it hit her.

"Oh my gosh..EONNIE! EONNIE! EONNIE! YEJI EONNIE IS NOT OKAY GO GO GO GO GO DRIVE TO THE HOSPITAL NOW! EONNIE GO!" Yuna shook Lia violently while sobbing.

"Hey what is wrong with you?! Why do we need to go to the hospital and why are you crying? And about Yeji what?" Lia seemed confused but Yuna just kept talking gibberish while freaking out.

"YEJI EONNIE! HOSPITAL! Y/N! MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!" Yuna screamed once more. Ryujin and Chaeryeong heard it from their bedrooms and instantly rushed out.

"Yuna what are you talking abou-"

"LOOK AT THE FREAKING SCREEN!" Yuna cut off Ryujin as she pointed at the TV showing you and Yeji's face. "LIA EONNIE HURRY! DRIVE!"

After a few seconds of scanning the huge flat screen, their eyes went wide and busted open the door to Lia's car and drove off to the hospital where they assumed Yeji was in.

In a matter of minutes, the girls arrived with tears flooded in their eyes. "Hi miss I- um- which room is Hwang Yeji at?" Lia asked the receptionist while Yuna was crying on Chaeryeong's shoulder.

"Oh you're her..I am so sorry for what happened. She's in VIP room number 520. I am really sorry.." The receptionist bowed as the girls thanked her and left at the speed of light.

They went in the elevator and repeatedly pressed the floor number 5. They ran towards the room and kicked the door open to find Yeji sitting up on the bed, sobbing.

"YEJI!" The younger girls screamed happily as they found their best friend alive. They instantly hugged the crying girl on the bed and asked why she was crying.

"Y-Y/N...h-he's dead." She continued to sob as her friends comfort her. "I loved him.."

"We're so sorry..we will help you get through this eonnie. We will be here for you at all costs." The girls eloped Yeji in a heart warming hug once again as they mourn your death. What they don't know is that you will always be watching them, making sure they are okay. You love Yeji with all your heart. You love the other girls as well but not in that way. They hold a special place in your heart always and forever.