Yeji | Games pt. 2

A/N: hehe part 2! ps, idky but a lot of my storyline consists of parties lmao forgive me

Requested by: ItsJustHayDie
Genre: you already knoooww (;

————————————————————————

Your POV

''Spray the person who gives you butterflies <3''

''Hwang Yeji? Mind explaining?'' I had a sly smirk on my face but inside, I was screaming.

''I- uh,'' She tip toed backwards until her back hit the tree behind her. Silly girl.

I pinned her to the tree, both my arms next to her head, securing her, also leaning in a bit closer to rise the tension inside her. I bet she's liking this. ''Don't play games with me Yeji. Please continue and explain,'' The smirk already on my face grew larger as her face turns red. ''Yeji, do you LIKE me?''

Yeji looked at me, bewildered at the question I asked. She's so cute trying to avoid my piercing eyes so I took her chin and harshly made her face me until we locked eyes. ''In fact, Yeji, I like you. You're cute and kind. Since you and Ryujin transferred here, I thought of you as a precious human being. I just want to kith those cheeks of yours.''

Yeji's eyes widened at the sudden confession. Isn't she cute!? The confusion on her face turned into a seductive smile which scared me so I backed up a bit. Her cat like eyes are flaring! I totally have heart eyes at this point. ''Y/N-ah I like you too. If I didn't, why would I spray you?''

''Uh, you could spray me to cover the fact you might have liked Kyuhan?'' I pointed out and pinned her back to the tree. I badly want to drown in love with her now. I guess she has hidden sides as her gaze became more confident and lure me in her love trap. Her clear eyes making me smile.

I was about to lean in to kiss Yeji but we were too in the moment that we forgot the fact that 5 other people are watching us. ''Dang..Y/N's really going for it,'' Kyuhan whistled and clapped like a seal while Chaeryeong had wide eyes with Lia covering Yuna's eyes and Ryujin covering her mouth, trying not to laugh.

''Um? Privacy please?'' Yeji playfully mocked and pushed me off. I couldn't help but smile as we bid our goodbye's while going inside our cars and driving home. Lia kept bugging me on the way home until I stepped foot in my room. The smile never left my face as I decided to call Yeji. (You are normal. Yeji is italics.)

DIALING HWANG YEJI...

''Hey Hwang!'' I happily greeted, excited to hear her voice again.

''Hi Choi. What made you call?'' Ah, that sweet voice of Yeji makes me fall for her over and over again.

''Just wondering if you're going to Moonhee's party tomorrow and are we official?" I had to throw that question first. I didn't want to seem so desperate. Every year after game day, Choi Moonhee, a girl in my grade, throws a party at her house for fun.

''Moonhee? Yes I am and the others are as well. And yes Y/N, we are official hehe..I have to go now! Bye baby! See you tomorrow!'' Did she just..call me baby?! The nerve this girl has is astonishing! It's totally cute!

I went to clean myself in the bathroom and get ready for a good night's rest. Tomorrow will be so fun! But before sleeping, I quickly chose a good outfit to wear for Moonhee's party. I can't wait! The party is basically the highlight of each school year.