Dirty little secret

Err kkz little monkey peoples... you broke me... YOU GETA NOTHER UPDATE!! XD XD XD... keep in mind that like the last one this is self editted.... Plus it wasn't even supposed to originally be a chapter... but then Kandy told me to do it when i asked her sooo HERE IT BE!!! XD

This is dedicated to teeheeusedbutt for being the first to comment on the last chappie!! XD XD XD LOVES YOU AND YOUR MIND CHICK!!! The song on the side is dirty little secret because... HARRY"S GOT A DIRTY LITTLE SECRET!! heheheheh XD

KISSES!!!!.... Enjoy :3

..........................................................................................................................................

Xoxoxox Harry Pov xoxoxoX

Monday

1907 hours

I quickly stepped into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me. I can't believe he did that, it's like he wants me to be caught or something like that. Maybe that's what he meant earlier by I owed him or something. But did he have to do... that? Just the thought of it made my pants tighter.

I groaned. Shower time.

I flipped on the water and stripped down before hopping into the soothing stream. Luckily for me the water had already warmed or I would've been in for a cold shock. Despite the fact that the water calmed my mind it didn't seem to work on... other parts of me. Why won't you go down? I nearly asked it, but that would just be plain ass weird. Talking to my penis, what kind of madness would that be? I don't even like Zay like that; sure I've been having some really weird feelings towards him but just the thought of him messing with me shouldn't do this.

After about five minutes of neither of us getting anywhere, I give up. I can't believe I'm about to do this, again... I slide my hand down and grab my member. Closing my eyes, I imagine its Louis not myself doing this.

He strokes me softly causing me to whimper, "Louis, faster." He obeys speeding up his pace to where I'm a moaning mess. His hands roam my chest and abs, the touch making me shutter. My breathing isn't normal and I'm having an extremely hard time keeping my voice down. He kisses my shoulder and chest going lower and lower stopping just below my waist. He peers up at me through his eye lashes as if asking for permission. "Unff Louis... please...", but it isn't Louis anymore. It's... Zayn? He winks before stroking my member even faster than Louis had. "Oh god, Zayn, Zayn," throwing my head back I moan his name in ecstasy, not even trying to keep my voice down anymore. He rubs the inside of my thigh, at the same time he trails his lips right below my hips but not going any further. I almost shove myself in his mouth right then, but restrain myself. "Stop... teasing." He places a kiss right in the middle before looking up at me with those gorgeous eyes. I'm almost there; I can feel the tension as I'm reaching my climax. "Zayn, I'm gonna... I-I'm gon-" I fail to stifle a scream as I cum all over his hand. After I slowly come down from my high, I take one last look at him, but am shocked at what I find this time. It's neither Zayn nor Louis; the face looking back at me is some kind of mix of them both. (A/N: pic can be seen to the right -->)

My eyes snap open. The fuck? What the hell was that? Tell me I DID NOT just jack off to both of them... Ohmigawd. No, this is NOT happening; I don't like Zay like that. I just don't. I can't like two people at the same time that's just wrong, especially when they are both my best mates. I only like Louis.

Louis, Louis, Louis, Louis

And Zayn

NO! I only like Louis

And Zayn

Great, now I'm talking to myself. I lean against the wall of the shower and slide down until I'm sitting on the floor. It doesn't matter because I only like Louis... and Zayn.