Guilty Confessions

"LETS GO TO THE BEACH-EACH LET'S GO GET AWAY!! THEY SAY WHAT THEY GONNA SAY! HAVE A DRINK CLINK FOUND THE BUDLIGHT BAD BITCHES LIKE ME IS HARD TO COME BY!!"

Lou screamed at the top of his lungs while prancing around like an idiot.

After me and Lou ate our, thankfully not poisoned, food, we all decided to head down to this mystery beach Uncle Sim told us about.

"Shut up Lou! You'll wake the seagulls!!!" Niall scolded, looking around nervously. He.... You know what... I don't even know.

"Hey look here fraidy cat-"

"Oh no no NO," I felt the need to jump in, cutting Lou off. "That is an insult to cats everywhere! They are not afraid of birds."

"Are you sure about that? I've seen some pretty convincing videos online that would prove you wrong," Liam butted in with unneeded input. I don't need him to prove me wrong!! I can do that myself at least 65% of the time... Or maybe it's 70%.

"Oh yea? Well-"

"STARSHIPS WERE MEANT TO FLY-III!" Lou decided then was a good time to end the argument he created. He threw his hands up and started jumping around, like a crazy person trying to hype up a crowd. "HANDS UP AND TOUCH THE SKY-II!! CAN'T STOP CAUSE WE'RE SO HIGH-III! CAN'T STOP! WE'RE HIGHER THAN A MOTHER FUCKER!!!"

Niall started beatboxing for the background music, while Lou seemed to think he was in an amateur mosh pit and started pogoing.

"OOOOHHH JUMP TO MY HOOP-DI HOOP-DI HOOP I OWN DAT!" I hopped around, breaking out the next verse. I always thought it'd sound better in a British accent. "AND I ANIT PAYING MAH RENT THIS MONTH! I OWE DAT!!!"

"BUT FUCK WHO YOU WANT AND FUCK WHO YOU LIKE!" Liam jumped in pointing his hands in two different directions, before jumping while shaking them up and down. "DANCE ALL NIGHT THERE'S NO END IN SIGHT!"

"Twinkle Twinkle little star!" Lou sung in a softer voice, accompanied by Niall with the background sound right after.

"NOW EVERYBODY LET ME HEAR YA SAY RAY RAY RAY!!" Zayn belted, saying his first words since we left the house. "AND SPEND ALL YA MONEY CAUSE WE PAY PAY PAY! AND IF YOU A G, YOU A G G G!! WE ARE ONE DIRECTION! YOU CAN CALL US 1D!!"

The rest of us let loose a stream of 'oooohhhhh's.

"STARSHIPS WERE MEANT TO FLY-III!! HANDS UP AND TOUCH THE SKY-II!! CAN'T STOP CAUSE WE'RE SO HIGH-III!! LET'S DO THIS ONE MORE TIME!!"

"OHOHOHOH!" Liam and Zayn harmonized backup.

"STARSHIPS WERE MEANT TO FLY-III!! HANDS UP AND TOUCH THE SKY-II!! CAN'T STOP CAUSE WE'RE SO HIGH-III!! CAN'T STOP! WE'RE HIGHER THAN A MOTHERFUCKER!" Some how the song ended with us once again dog piling Liam. How exactly that happened I'll never know, since I was kind of preoccupied.

While we were singing I noticed Zayn was wearing a towel around his waist and I couldn't see the edge of shorts beneath it.

Leaving the rest of the boys to untangle themselves, I got up and dragged Zayn with me. I moved us to the side so the others wouldn't overhear.

"I thought I told you to change your shorts!"

"I did change them!" He rebutted with a pout.

"Then how come I cant see them below your towel? It's not that large." I crossed my arms over my chest waiting to see what he could come up with.

"Because it stops right before the towel?" Zayn countered slowly, eyes widening and shifting away from mine as he wondered if I'd bought it.

Raising one eyebrow, I grabbed his towel and pulled it open. "Zayn!"