Blue eyes

SUP DIRECTIONERS ON THE INTERNETZ!!! I am back with the next, fluffy, deLOUISioNIALL chappie of IND!!!! I hope you like it and get some ideas in your head cause I still refuse to tell you who the couple is :)). The song for this Chapter is things I’ll never say by Avril lavigne, because... Well it fits

This one’s for the girls!!! (Anyone else know that song? it's stuck in my head) And awesome for my fantablous cuzos Jah and Avery for checking up on their lil cuzin today (but don’t tell them.. it they find out I dedicated a bxb to them I'ma get beat up) oh and my lil cuzin who turned 13 today!! Ok... now that I’m done rambling... The real dedication is for KandyKiller my friend/sister/co writer/editor/etc... For giving me the name of this chappie and having awesome ideas!!! She claims this one is good... but I think she may be trying to get back at me for something i don't know i did (if this is true let me know!!). If you want a dedication to you leave an amzayn comment and we might see you up here (I sounded like an announcer :3)

Now on with the story!!

...............................................................................................................................................

I sat in the back of the limo, away from the other lads, fiddling with my fingers. I occasionally would look out the window, although I had no idea where I was going. I’d blanked out when uncle Si had told us what our next assignment was, well not so much blanked out as in thought. I was still stressing over my confession to Zayn last night.

Xx Flashback xX

“Zayn, can I talk to you for a minute.”

“Sure,” he smiled as I lead him over to a corner. I didn’t want any of the other lads to here this. Zayn cocked his head to the side a little looking up at me with his bright brown eyes, but there was something that wasn’t normally there, his real self. “What’s on your mind?”

“You have to promise that you won’t tell anyone,” I already knew, he wouldn’t but this was more of a reassurance for myself. Anyways, even if he did decide he would tell, I have enough dirt on him to keep a life sentenced prisoner entertained.

“Of course,” he answered. “Besides, I wouldn’t want to give you an excuse to tell some of the info you have on me.” Normally I would’ve chuckled at him saying exactly what I was thinking, but I was too stressed. Zayn must’ve noticed too, because his amused smile disappeared leaving behind a worried expression. “What’s wrong mate? You’re not acting normal, are you sick or something?”

I took a deep breath. I need to get this off of my chest, but how am I gonna say this? I don’t want it to come out weird or anything like that. Maybe I shouldn’t tell him after all. No I have to do this. How the heck are you supposed to do this? I need to say it, calm, cool, and- “Zayn I think I like guys.” My mouth blurted out at a hundred miles a minute, before I could even finish thinking.

I stared at his face for what seemed like forever. Oh no, he thinks I’m weird. I’m disgusting! I knew I shouldn’t have said anything this is terrible he’s gonna tell the others I know he is. I started panicking. If he does that I’m screwed. I’ll be kicked out of the band without a second thought and have to move back with my mum. Oh no Mum what’s she gonna think? Her only son liking boys. She’ll probably kick me out or something like that. That’ll be terrible, getting kicked out twice! I’ll have nowhere to live and-

“HARRY!” someone yelled my name, Zayn. He looked around to make sure no one else had heard, before turning back to me. “Calm down, I’m not going to tell anyone, and for me to think you’re weird for liking guys would be kind of stupid don’t you think?” Wait, what? How did he know- “Before you say anything, you were speaking out loud. Although thankfully you were quiet. As for your mum I’m sure she doesn’t care if you like girls, boys, or dogs.” Dogs? That’s just gross, I’m not a hobnocker. “Anyways I already knew that.” His amused smile had returned, although it seemed cockier now.