Deception

*******************************EDITTED 3/26/2013****************************** Last time….

His look of sympathy returns to one of rage. He takes a step forward and I flinch back, closing my eyes expecting a blow that never comes. I open them once again, more slowly this time. His eyes are narrowed, throwing death threats with just his gaze, “You are dead to me Styles. Rot in Hell.” Those are the only words he speaks to me before exiting the shower, the bathroom, and ultimately my life.

Tuesday

1020 hours

I shake away my rediculous notions. What the hell am I even thinking? Louis wouldn’t do that to me! At least I doubt he would... I hope he wouldn’t… I really need to be a bit more positive from time to time. Louis's not going to do that because he's my best friend. Not to mention he has never shown any indifference to gays or any of the "bromances". Plus he's my team mate so we have to stick together, even if it means letting him shower with me...

It won’t be that bad, right? My imagination was just kind of dramatizing it. Although that wasn’t the worst one.. NO! Styles, stop thinking negative and be a man! Be a man and let the dude shower with you! Wait… does that even make sense? Oh well if it does or if it doesn’t I’m doing it. Now!... umm Now!... NOW!

I reluctantly turned around and opened the door. The word ‘ok’ died on my tongue as I was tackled in a bear hug and doused in a million ‘thank you’s.

“Yea no problem, just no funny business,” I joked more for my benefit than his.

“How am I supposed to do that!” he said in an exasperated cry, “You’re just so hot Hazzabear!”

“Yea yea yea, whatever just close the door I’m started to feel a breeze.”

He chuckled a bit closing the door, before stripping down to nothing unaware of my perverted eyes.

I couldn’t help but stare. My mind played torture with itself by slowing the thought process and the processing of the surrounding world. Who knew that slow motion and a hot guy could turn one masochistic.

Louis slipped the thin sports shorts down his slim figure, revealing the hidden secrets below his happy trail. I quick averted my eyes so he wouldn't catch me staring. Also to-hopefully- catch any unwanted perverted thoughts before they manifested.

Once naked, Lou strutted- litterally strutted, not caring that his dingaling was dangling and wobbling to some strangely erotic beat- across the room to turn on the tap.

"Why didn’t you already turn the water on so it’d be ready!!” He whined plopping himself down on the toilet crossing his arms, like a child, his bottom lip popping out for empathsis. He either has  been deliberately trying to turn me on since he entered the room or has no idea what he's doing and is naturally fucking sexy.

“Umm maybe cause I was debating whether or not to let you in.” I shot back, laughing when he rolled his eyes at my response.

My arm started itching again, refusing to be forgotten and if it didnt itch like a motherfucker. Wasting no time, I hopped into the shower, not worrying if the shower was the right temperature or not, thankfully it was perfect.

Not even half a second later, the curtain was ripped froom my hand, halting my meager attempt to close it, and Boobear stepped in, with all his naked glory. I bit the inside of my cheek, not now Haz.

I stepped closer to the faucet so that Lou would have some room to get in the water. He stepped forward, but quickly jumped back making a high pitched squeak. The boy would've spilled if I hadn’t caught him by the arm.