A Prank and a Wank

WASSSUP MAH BITCHES!!!! I know you all are probably pissed as fuck!! I haven't updated in forever(like three months *sobs*) But i have a good excuse!! I promise!! School has been fricking hectic, drama, hanging out with friends, i was sick, got a concussion, and ALL this other junk over the course of three months!!! (and thats not even going into details!!!!) So honestly you all should be glad that I'm even alive!! *skillfully dodges the knife thrown at my head* WHAT!! I'm a ninja bitches!!!.....

Now after I say this I know you all will probably try to hunt me down... wait i mean you'll have another reason to... buuuuuttt... I've had this chapter done since last sunday *hides behind Zayn* (you wouldn't wanna hurt Harry's best gay friend would you O.o) and as much as I've been dying to update i couldn't because: 1. I'm recovering from that Concussion so I've been extremely tried and dizzy 2. Due to said concussion and the week i was out with some kind of virus (don't ask me why i didn't right then i could barely sit up soooo yeeaa...) I had loads of school work and tests to make up and 3. I say after school everyday except for fridays for a different thing EVERY FRICKING SINGLE DAY! and we just had our first robotics competion today :3. So after saying that I believe that should be enough to explain why I've been MIA for the last two weeks.

And I know you all want me to shut the hell up so you can read but i have to warn you... this was NOT properly edited (but is it ever really? lolz :3) but it was read over by my friends Tessie and Cheewe XD (Love yall cause i know you reading!!! XD).... This chappie is dedicated to ALL of you for being so fricking patient with me!!! but also Fakename for helping me come up with AWESOME prank ideas :3 Oh and explaining the song... Cheewe (and/or Tessie) told me about it and I listened to it and it's HILARRYUS!!! plus its like semi Harry's feelings XD...... I love you all SOOOO fricking much and to prove it.... Here's the first part of Prank Week :3 (DONT KILL ME!! >.<)

................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday

0500 hours

Something was pressed against my lips. Something soft. Something moving. Lips? Didn't I just have a dream about this... I opened my eyes slowly afraid of what I might find, but also afraid the feeling and image might disappear if I did.

It was exactly what I'd hoped and feared. My green eyes opened to two beautiful blue ones. He squeezed his legs slightly at my awakening, letting me know he was straddling my waist. A few seconds later he pulled away and smiled down at me. I waited to protest or something but that'd seem weird. Then again he's not one to judge, he was just kissing me in my sleep!! Isn't that like rape or something?!!

"Happy Prank Week Hazza," he whispered his normally soft voice slightly husky from morning grogginess. He pecked my lips once more. What the hell?? This is not normal, sure we banter and play around but I can't recall him waking me or any of the other lads like this. Unless you're counting the love bites- I don't get that one either. It took me a second, but the words he'd said finally registered in my mind- like you're not slow in the morning. I wanted to smile at the thought of finally getting to pull our pranks we've been planning forever, but then again I didn't want to ruin the moment. Out of nowhere he started chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I asked, trying not to stare right into his eyes.

"Your face."

"Excuse me?!" I acted offended.

"You're so cute when you pout," he flicked my bottom lip, which was apparently further out than my top.

"Yes, yes I know I'm cute, it's like a curse or something. But I'm not just cute I'm also a sexy beast who is cute on the sides when he's not thinking," I winked, despite how stupid that sounded. Is it even possible to be a cute sexy beast? I don't know, but now there is.