Ummm Pant's Jobs?

WHAT!! only two weeks before an update!!! O.o WHAT IS THIS MADENESS!! XD..... I had this done Saturday!! XD but don't kill me!! My reasons for not updating it then are valid... 1. I was writing ALOT and didn't want to break my concentration and 2. I didn't have anyone to edit this!! >.< soo I apologize for this being self edited... I think my editor got grounded again..... So if you see any mistakes or you think the story doesn't flow or something just tell me :3.... And go ahead and Flame if you want to :3 Haters make me FAMOUS!! And I'll give them to BoysShouldKissBoys for her little fire pit thingys >:3

This is Dedicated to CHEEWE!!! For bugging me about this next fricking chapter -_-... I hope you're happy. The song for this Chappie is Disgusting by Miranda Cosgrove (Ke$ha's version is too mean!!.... even if i do like her version better.... FEEL FREE TO LOOK IT UP!! :3), because of how Harry keeps pushing his feelings away- would someone go tell him thats not healthy!! XD ;).

ENJOY MY PRETTIES!!

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday

0720 hours

I walked back into the kitchen excepting to see the same mess or possibly more. So you can say I was pretty surprised when I saw the kitchen was practically spotless.

"Lou what the fuck happened in here?" I asked slowly, like Liam after we'd messed up something.

"I cleaned up duh," he said walking around the corner with a few boxes of cereal and a jug of milk in hand. "Oh and made breakfast." He smiled, acting like nothing just happened. Well if he's not going to talk about it neither am I, I don't think I could handle the awkwardness.

"So we're now calling pouring milk and cereal into bowls 'making breakfast'?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Precisely my dear Hazza," He grinned even wider, though it didn't reach his eyes, before bounding off to put away the things in his hands. What's up with him? His moves seem... forced. Maybe it'd seem normal to anyone else, but he is my best friend and crush, of course I'd notice something off.

"Lou are you ok?" I ask, completely throwing away my previous statement not to bring it up. That's the only thing it could be, because he was absolutely fine before that whole... incident. Was he upset that I didn't say it was him? He did seem kind of angry when he asked the other lads' names, but when he asked if it was him... Holy shit was Lou about to kiss me?! No that's ridiculous Styles. He was just... umm... getting something off my face. Yea that's it. He doesn't like me like that. It was probably me closing in the distance and he just didn't back away because he was so caught up in figuring out who I liked. But, what would've happened if I hadn't heard that noise? Would I have kissed him? Hell I can't even think straight now, not to mention then. Honestly it felt like I was in a trance of some sort, so maybe my body just took control of the situation leaving my brain nothing but mush. If that's the case then I better be more on alert around him, he already knows I like guys.

"I'm fine Harry." he was in front of me. I jumped back a little. When the heck did he get there?!

He's lying. That much is obvious. Does he really think he can fool me? I am his best friend.

Just as I start to open my mouth to protest, I can hear footsteps coming down the stairs signaling that the others are coming back down. I shot Lou a look that said 'we'll talk about this later'. He looked skeptical but nodded none the less.

The first to walk in was Niall with a scowl, he'd changed into other clothes but the makeup was still plastered on his face-did I mention we used water proof? Next was Liam in a sweater and chicos but he was still shivering-dang, I hope we didn't give him a cold. Finally Zayn entered, with a form fitting white T-shirt and some black skinny jeans most of the marker had been scrubbed off but you could still see some traces of the smeared colors, unlike the other two he didn't look pissed instead he wore a somber look on his face. Normally I'd laugh because even changed into their clothes they still looked rather comical, but I was worried about getting Liam sick, although not as much as I wondered why Zayn looked so sad.