Games, Carrots, Misses, and Butterfly Kisses (Part 1.)

Ello 1Derful Directioners of this site!! I literally stayed up all night to post this (The time is 2:15). It’s not my fault though I had it done yesterday but my grandmother was hogging the computer and my co writer/editor took forever!!

Speaking of co editor… she’s really being a bitch right now and claims that it’s my fault that she jumped off the cliff in her dream (I’ll tell you that story later) and that when people read this they will Want to jump off a cliff to… So help me prove her wrong!!!!

The song for this chapter is No more days to waste, by Aloha From Hell because they are fragging awesome!!! It is also dedicated to xxxxxPURPLEluvur for being a new fan and the first to comment!!! ENJOY!!

................................................................................................................

"Owww!! You hit me in the face you idiot!" I yelled at Zayn who had a cheeky smirk on his face. Liam had taken Niall and Louis to the store with him, leaving me and Zayn to ourselves. His only rule, “Stay out of trouble, idiots!” his words, not mine. Since we couldn’t think of anything better to do after our miserable excuse for a breakfast, I suggested a simple game of catch. It turned competitive fairly quickly.

           "Awn come on Hazza it’s not my fault you can’t catch!" He yelled back, his voice drifting in the wind. We ended up deciding that to make it more interesting we’d toss it across the length of the pool, and it’s a fairly large pool.

I growled picking up the baseball with one hand and holding the side of my face with the other. I hurled it the best I could with only one eye to see from. I whined in disappointment as it splashed into the water still feet away from where Zayn was standing.

            "You'll have to do better than that, Styles." He didn't even try to get the ball. Poor lad didn't know how to swim. In all honesty it was a miracle I got him that close to the water, but then he had to go mess it up and throw the baseball at my face. The ball must’ve knocked something loose in my skull, because I had double vision.

            "You know, if I could see straight you'd be so dead right now."

            "Sure, sure" he waved my threat off, "now get over here so I can see if you were being a big baby or if I should try out for baseball."

            "No one would want you on their team Malik," I said watching his hand- or should I say hands? I was really dizzy- go over his heart in mock hurt as I stumbled towards the patio. "You'd blind the whole other team"

            "Well at least we'd win," he grinned motioning for me to follow him inside.  Some friend he is, not even trying to help me when I can barely see.

            "Yea, by default. Is that really how you want your first win?" I teased leaning against the cabinet for support, whilst he scoured through the freezer for something. I couldn't help but notice the way his little bum wiggled when he bent over digging in the freezer. NO, BAD HARRY! You do not like Zayn like that way, get your mind out the gutter. That ball must’ve knocked two things loose in my head. I will not say it’s hormones, that would mean the lads were right calling me the “baby”.

            "I’d say I won that game of catch," he finally reemerged holding a bag of frozen peas and hiding his bum from my perverted stare.

            "Yea, by default," I readjusted my gazed on his face, free of glasses as he hadn't wanted the ball to break them. If he’d kept them on that would’ve been good payback, then again isn’t there something about not picking on kids with glasses? "If you haven't noticed I'm going blind."