Treacherous... And Reckless...

WASSUP MY FANTASTICALLY PHENOMINIALL LIL ANGELZ!! Guess what!! WE SURVIVED 2012!! Take that you Mayan Bishes XD XP (Just kidding I love them :3) Anywhorez!! HAY 2013!!! DON'TCHA LOVE US ALREADY XD!! No? TO BAD FOR YOU! You gotta put up with us for a whole year XP (more than enough time to get used to this insanity XD) So how's the New Year treating you so far? Mine' pretty good... other than the fact that my bro made me kick the ottoman and i fucked up my foot >.>... sigh my first injury of 2013.... PLENTY MOREZ WERE THAT CAME FROM! lolz... 

This is dedicated to Betzieebaee because of the LONG wait she had to wait before i thanked her for fanning me and also becuase i just saw that she commented!! asdfghjkl... ummm thanks a not yahoo -_-... lolz i guess it was during a stressful time but still!!... so here you go Babez!! :3 

I know I've been doing loads of "Parts" buuuttt the chapters just flow together sooo well!! and i didn't want to put everything in one chapter... sooo this is the first part of Treacherous... And Reckless (it is how ever still a part of Prank Week!!)... The song is.... (strangely) Untitled by Simple Plan. It will all make since shortly!!

This Chappie is shorter than ALL of my other Chapters but in no way is it a filler... and umm... please dont kill me? O.o

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday

1000 hours

 It was dark. I couldn’t see anything; I didn’t know where I was. Heck I didn’t know how I got there. But what I did know is someone was calling for me. No… more than one person. Though their voices mingled, there were definitely two people calling my name. I don’t know how I knew but somewhere in my mind I just knew that the voices belonged to Louis and Zayn.

“LOUIS?! ZAYN?!” I screamed desperately trying to locate them. I turned around, but was only met with more darkness. Against my better judgment I started running. To my surprise I didn’t trip on anything though it didn’t seem like I was getting anywhere.

“HARRY PLEASE HELP ME!” Louis’ voice cried, seeming further away than before. At the same time Zayn’s voice was closer, now sounding less like a plea for help and more like a call beckoning me closer. He wanted to me to come to him although Louis was somewhere in trouble; he needed me. I found myself drifting towards the majesty Zayn’s voice, the sound suddenly becoming a drug, so enticing, so enduring. I needed it. I had to have it. My eyes were filled with a bright blue light, pulling me in, closer to the thing I wanted so badly.

I nearly stepped into the light then forgetting why I’d ever thought differently. Why would I not want to go to such a wonderful place? Just one more step… Louis’ pain filled screams filled my ears and I knew I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t just leave my best friend when he needs me so desperately. I pivoted around and began running towards the sound of Louis’ voice, once again being swallowed into the obscure.

I’d run twice as far as I had when I ran towards Zayn’s voice but I still couldn’t see Louis. I couldn’t see anything. His bone shattering screams had ceased and were now replaced with a beautiful singing bathed in a warm white glow. I felt myself falling into it, enchanted by the brilliance of it all. I wanted to be with him, in his wonderful paradise where nothing could harm us. All I had to do was take one more step. But as it had happened before, I was broken from the trance by a cry of help. And yet again I was running trying to play rescue.

The cycle repeated itself several times- me running towards one of them almost falling into their light just before turning away at the first sign of distress from the other- until my legs gave out. I couldn’t run anymore my limbs collapsing underneath me causing me to fall to the ground, right in the middle where I began. I couldn’t get up, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t do anything but sit there and listen to the tortured sounds of two of the people I care the most for.