part 13: The aftermath

Normal pov:
Once the shower was finished, Lucy walked out with a towel wrapped around her body. Her lower region and her legs sore from the sex she shared with Natsu, But she didn't complain.

"Do you think we should head back to the guild hall? Or go out to eat somewhere else?" Natsu called from the bathroom. his mouth full of toothpaste

"Let's give Lisanna and the others a break we kinda sprung it on them!" She called back at him, taking off her towel and reaching for her clothes from her dresser. She wanted to go out but her hickies coated her upper surface like a land field and if anyone they knew saw them..

Natsu walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower half revealing his abs and his v line. all Lucy could do is stare at what's hers, not to mention she totally forgot she was naked.

"luce?" He chuckled at her, scratching the back of his head.

Lucy has seen Natsu naked many many times but it feels different, I mean they literally just showered together but she couldn't stop and think about how sexy he was.

"W-what?" She knocked the thoughts out of her head while she watched the drip of water from his pink hair down his Torso.

"I don't have a change of clothes." he almost mumbled at himself. He walked over towards the naked Lucy grabbing her sides.

"you know, i like what i see" he pulled her waist towards his body, her breast touching his chest, filling her face with a blush.

"I-I have some for you" She kept eye contact, reaching her hand back and opening her dresser. Her eyes left his deep stare and grabbed a change of clothes for him. She grabbed underwear, A shirt and shorts that were once his.

"how do you have all of this?" Lucy gave it to natsu who laid them on her bed next to hers.

"from the amount of nights you've stayed over, and the amount of showers you have taken here, you wouldn't think i'd have a full drawer for you?"

She grabbed her underwear and pulled it up, along with her bra. His eyes turned to understandment, not only that but natsu how much lucy loved being organized to this wasn't a surprise to him.

"i'm so hungry luce! lets just go out and eat" Her face turned to his and she pointed to the marks on her body.

"come on it's not that bad!" Her annoyed expression gave Natsu his answer.

"i'll buy you food" Her face lit up at those simple words that he said.

"R-REALLY!" She jumped into his grasp and hugged him, Natsu never pays for anyone's meals except his own and happy's. But anyway, on that note..

"where is happy?" She looked around the room,

"um. i'm not sure, but i bet he's with carla and wendy." A grin entered his lips. he always teased happy about carla and he was finally pulling moves go happy!

"get changed and lets go!" She pushed him down on the bed leaving then both in laughter.

by the time they finished changing Natsu was already grabbing his phone and opening the door letting Lucy out.

Her outfit consisted of short shorts, and a cropped tank top. but the hot weather in magnolia made no excuses for it.

"There's a cafe I want to bring you too, it sells really good sweets and drinks. I've been thinking about being you there for a while before all this happened." He smiled at the girl that was now his.

They both still in some state of shock of there realizations of love with them for each other.

"Let's go! but.. Can i go on your back?" She asked. He stopped in his track and smiled at her. They both knew Lucy was no problem when it came to weight and Natsu could lift her up with just one hand

"Okay, but just this once." He turned his back facing her and crouched down knowing she'll need to get up.

She hopped on and held onto her dragon's shoulders, wrapping herself around his neck softly lucy laid her chin on his head; hHer thighs in his grip.

"Lucy have I ever told you that you're like the lightest person ever? I can barely feel you on my back." He announced while walking to the destination.

Lucy didn't know if it should be taken as a compliment or not, she assumed it was.

"Although your skinny, you're boobs make up for it. God are they amazing to look at." Her face transformed into a blush going all the way to her ears.

"Natsu! not in public dummy!" He slapped his head.

"Come on, Luce. All the guys in the guild say it. Why can't I, AKA your boyfriend!" He turned his head around to look at the mage.

"B-Because one, we're in public and two, H-HEY WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT OTHERS TALKING ABOUT MY-" She didn't finish the question before she noticed a elderly couple staring at them with a smile. it was kinda adorable.

"Don't worry. Whenever they talk about you I usually end up beating up who complimented you." He smiled and waved at the couple, they continued to drink there tea.

"My boobs aren't that big tho.." She looked down at her chest. They were very large for her body type and many boys had or even have fantasies about her.

"On the list, you and Erza were tied for first. Second was Juvia and Mira." He admittedly told me. By this point she has no idea where the hell they were but she trusted Natsu.

"There's a list? Of girls breast-" Natsu earned another slap along the head. what a abusive girlfriend he thought to himself keeping in a laugh.

"Don't worry. I mean it was the masters Idea.."

"WHAT"