Part: 4 Arrival

🔥natsu's pov:

I woke up to Erza's loud voice filling the small crowded space. I began to shift my body and felt pressure against my own body.

Suddenly a camera flash went off, i opened my tired eyes and saw Levy holding a old camera which was now printing a photo. i sighed

I looked down and saw Lucy laying on my lap, her head was buried into my chest along with small breaths. She slowly began to shift and rub her eyes looking up at me.

She became red very quickly.

I smiled and moved a strand of hair from her eyes and smiled.

"We're here, Luce" i spoke in a quiet husk tone,her eyes still looked tired, she closed them back and just stayed against my chest.

"I'll save this one for the album!"

Levy said as she pulled out the photo of me and lucy sleeping together in the back, everyone else laughed at her statement.

I noticed everyone was now looking at me.

"morning Natsu how was your sleep with LUCY" Gray exclaimed from the front, his stupid tone in his voice pissed me off so i ignored it.

I looked down at the most beautiful girl ever to exist. Her eyes were softly opening, looking up into my eyes left both of us in a state of pink blushing due to the fact we were once again cuddling.

"aww someone is blushing" the ice mage teased, i growled at his words

"shut up stripper before i punch you all the way to Alaska" my fists became clenched prepared to fight him right here right now.

Erza shot back a glare at me telling me to shut up, i obeyed. No way was i wanted to be beat up by erza. Again. (Tsk, not that i can't take her.)

"Well we're here guys!" Juvia says optimistically. Lucy looks at me and smiles wide, i noticed her shade of pink was slowly going back down.

"we're here?" lucy questions mean. i smile and nod, her voice sounded so cute when she just woke up.

imagine waking up to that everyday.

"their bestfriend relationship is so adorable Juvia thinks" Juvia admits, still speaking in her strange 3rd person way of words.

The others in the car shot her a look of some kind i couldn't quote distinguish. I was glad others thought that of us. (i hope) because from the past experiences they witnessed i would be skeptical.

i took in a deep breath and helped Lucy off of me and took her hand. She let go once she was stablized, Lucy walked out of the car.

looking up i caught a glance of something light pink.. laced, along with some under ass. My eyes widened at the perverted sight i saw.

i looked around, everyone else was out of the car so no one would see MY lucy's body like that.

I stepped out of the car and took her waist into my larger hands pulling her towards me, the others were admiring the resorts so i took this chance and bent down towards her ear.

"lucy.. i can see up your skirt."

i felt Lucy tense up in my touch and words. she looked down and pulled her skirt lower.

a very visible blush was present on her pale cheeks. She turned around and gave me that god damn beautiful smile of hers that filled me with warmth and a feeling of happiness every time.