Part 15. Ending

Natsu

It's been 5 years since me and my beautiful wife, Lucy dragneel started to fall in love. ever since I saved her from that fake salamander who brainwashed everyone, my life has been and still would be changed forever with Lucy, the love of my life.

Not only was i living my best life, i had a beautiful daughter named Nashi who lit up our world more than anything. She was 9 months old with amazing pink hair like me and long silky smooth hair like her mother.

I plan on teaching her what it means to be a dragon slayer as for Lucy, she is planning on passing down her keys when the time came. Everyone else in the guild, they loved Nashi as much as we do.

"Give Aunt Erza a chance with Nashi, you lovers" She reached out her arms to pick up the small toddler, Erza was now married to Jellal but her love for Nashi was on a whole new level.

"aunt erwa!" the young mage raised her arms in excitement to see the red haired knight holding her as she kissed her cheek.

"We really have an amazing family." I pulled lucy's waist closer to me, we smiled at one another she nodded and softly kissed me cheek.

We sat, looking around the guild hall, at the family we created long ago. Levi and Gajeel, Juvia and gray, Erza and Jellal, Elfman and evergreen. This was home and it was thanks to the fairytail guild.

"Hey Luce, there's a place I want to take you tonight." I held her hand as she turned her head towards me.

"Sure!" She kissed my lips which formed a warm smile on me.

-

The sun set was preparing to go down as I packed a blanket for the small trip. Nashi was with Erza for the night prior from overhearing our plan, kidnapping her telling us how we need our 'alone time' as adults.

We walked hand and hand towards the destination trying my best to not get overwhelmed with joy i knew with all my heart she would love this. I picked my pace up, We turned the corner of the un populated trail i took her on.

"Natsu, where are we going?" She questioned me, i just looked at her and smiled

"you'll see we're almost there~" we finally met the top of the hill, it was a cliff directly looking towards a ocean, the sun set jdut against the horizon leaving the sky a orangey-pink colour. I looked over at my wife once again her eyes sparkled with delight but that wasn't the good part.

I brought her to the edge turning her towards me holding both of our hands, i looked down at her. She tilted her head and giggled

"you can't propose to me twice, natsu" She shook her head and continued to look into my eyes as i did hers.

"that's not what i brought you here to do lucy." i took away one of my hands and reached into my pocket pulling out a long case she looked at it confused

"What is that?" she just stared at it until i brought my other hand

"I found it.." i smiled i could her heart was pounding with anticipation i opened the box and it showed a golden key that glistened more with the on-glowing sun set. Her eyes immediately opened wide filling with tears she took it looking up at me

"Aquarious.. y-you" tears began to roll down her cheeks i raised my thumb and wiped them away. i just looked at her waiting for some kind of response

"I found her.. it took years but i did it lucy." she looked up at me with tears still falling down.

"I love you Natsu" She embraced her body against mine bringing me into a deep hug, i did what's best and hugged back.

It only lasted a few seconds until she pulled away and smiled.

I leaned down and kissed her softly, Lucy pulled us closer to the ledge and sat us down, her eyes looked even more beautiful in the sunset.

this is my wife, lucy dragneel.