Part 7: Who knows

<< Love you my Nalu fans >>

🌻no ones POV:

Lucy woke up in Natsu's arms, the heat radiated her entire body, Her head was against his sleeping chest and his arm around her waist.

i'm in love with this. was all lucy could think about.

she looked up at the sleeping sack of potatoes and moved his hair from his eyes, admiring the dark onyx colour they shine.

some time passed before lucy glanced over at the alarm clock beside them, it was 8:42am in the morning, by the lit up main room Lucy could already tell the others were gathered probably eating or waiting for them.

probably both.

Lucy shook natsu, his eyes slowly opened his free hand raised and began to rub his forehead and eyes.

"what's up lucy" he mumbles still tired, his voice was low and tired. Lucy took note to store this memory forever.

"we have to go to the main hall" Lucy kisses natsu's cheek before pulled the sheets off of her and stepping out of bed so she could change.

"So i get morning kisses now?" lucy heard him chuckle at his own statement. She slipped off her bathing suit bottoms, which was covered by natsu's oversized shirt.

"i guess you do" she smiles back at him, natsu was still adjusting to walking up so early.

Lucy searched around her suitcase and found a pair of sexy pink laced panties, she looked back at natsu and put them on. just for fun, then a pair of shorts that complimented her curves amazingly.

Though she wanted to wear her new crop top, she decided on staying in Natsu's shirt. She couldn't get enough of the smell, the size. basically just natsu.

Natsu finally starting to sit up, while she gave him some space, Lucy walked into the bathroom to start refreshing herself.

She began the morning necessities, brushing her morning breath away, brushing her golden locks.

it only took a few minutes, once finished lucy walked out and noticed natsu was already changed into his very exposing vest and some shorts.

"why this early, Lucy" he grumbles at her, she had to keep her eyes off of his abs.

"because" Lucy replies putting her things back in her suitcase, she was picking up some of natsu's clothes he left on the ground.

"are you done natsu?" the dragon slayer stated at the golden haired mage.

"one more thing"  Natsu shuffled off the bed and walked towards her, he used his finger and softly raised her chin, he had a hand around her her waist.

she was much smaller than him, but when he lowered his head it was the perfect length; natsu lowered his head and kissed her soft pink lips.

"god damn when you smell like me and wear my clothes.. i cant get enough of this" the dragon slayer bit his lip and grabs lucy's hand twirling her around.

"let's go already natsu!" Lucy giggles and tugs on his hand, he follows her as she leaves the hut into main one.

Lucy and Natsu were in a good mood, the secret love flaring upon them, the cuddling, the lust it made them both crazy for each other.

Natsu ran behind Lucy smiling, he knew that this was the girl that he wanted to marry, but what were they?

He knows there's something much more than being best friends in this, so he agreed with himself to ask Lucy to be his girlfriend, at least he thinks that's what they're called, natsu never really had any experience when it came to romance or relationships so this took a lot of confidence.