Part 3: Gas Station

<< a small bit of sexual tension in this part>>

🔥Natsu's POV:
the fact i was getting hard just by lucy shifting her body (specifically her rear end.) was embarrassing.

i'm not sure if she could notice it or not but i surely could.

i lean forward slowly so my lips just barely stood centimetres apart.
"Luce..  you have to stop moving." i said. she replied with simple sorry and a shrug.

seconds past, though it felt like an eternity. one fucking hell hole of one when the car hit a bump, sending Lucy and her body back up and down on my lap, she readjusted her place again grinding against my semi hard, i couldn't take it anymore.

"oh god!~" I moaned at my now, completely erect penis being rubbed on by the sexiest girl i've ever seen, the girl i WANTED.

Though as much as i pray for her to become mine, i was sure and convinced she saw me as a companion.

The i expecting moan left my lips leaving both me and Lucy startled. I noticed shots of stares now peered at us. with looks from confusion to disgust, i sure was too embarrassed to even think about it.

my lip being sore from biting, trying to prevent my hard shaft rubbing on her inner thigh but that small road pothole sent me over the very limited cliff i offered.

I heard gray said something on the lines of us being freaky which made me even more embarrassed over this.
"God i'm sorry, could we pull over gray?" i say trying to ignore what just happened.

Erza looked at gray and whispered something to him, it wasn't a whisper but from back here it felt like it since i could've hear over my own heartbeat.

"there's a gas station with outdoor bathrooms in about two minutes we'll stop there" I could hear the chuckle in his voice, gray with surely full knowledge of what happened and why i moaned out loud like that.

he was the only one that knew i loved Lucy, he probably figured it out before i even did though so it wasn't a surprise to him when i told him about how i felt about her.

When i realized Lucy's eyes were still pried open staring at mine, the thought of what happened that morning traced my mind which made even more blood rush up to my face.. and maybe more to other area's.

at this point i knew she felt my lower part rubbing against her thigh but we didn't dare talk about it, especially with others in the car, along  for our own awkward sakes.

Her white miniskirt did a amazing job covering my very prompt bulge aka the cause-of my struggle. I looked into her eyes and noticed her brown beautiful orbs looked curious.

"natsu? are you okay" she whispered leaning forward closer to my ear, she put her other hand on the back of my neck, she began to slowly trace small light lines and circles across it sending shivers down my entire body.

I suppressed any noises that she caused me to feel. "yeah i'm fine." I hadn't realized it but my fingers dig deep into her hips holding her in place.

A few seconds passed, my bulge was sure in hell not going down..

I began to feel Lucy begin to shift her body, it felt like she was grinding against my lap and it felt too true to be true.

Road Trip • Natsu X Lucy LemonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara